Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:41 pm
Iv done that i currently have only 1 conditon in the green all seletions box which is signal value which i have on the "selection" and i have set this at greater then 2 which is seconds delay before greening up.
I have all signals set on selection set signal 3.
is this correct for the green up box or do i need another condition???
I have rule "signal if in loss" set with 2 conditions 1 being fixed price below 5.5 back price on favourtism and signal set conditon for the selection set with value current order of favourtism signals all on the selection and correct.
Reset sinal value rule i have with 2 conditions fixed odds above 5.6 back price on favortism.
I have signal set condition the selection set with value order of favourtism.
is this all correct i dont understand why it isnt working it seems right to me.
my intial bets are triggering but no back bet is being made when said horses fit the crtieria.
iv bassically copied the template rule with changes you said to make.
You need to create a set of rules for each selection by row index
using the order of favouritism won't work as this will constantly be changing throughout the race (unless you also add a fix market order rule before the race starts)
globi166

Hi anyone knows if this bot will work together with another one (two copies of bet angel run separate bots) ? Or I need to copy all the rules to my main bot?
Dallas

globi166 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:16 am
Hi anyone knows if this bot will work together with another one (two copies of bet angel run separate bots) ? Or I need to copy all the rules to my main bot?
You can copy the rules into any other automation file, if you use the 'copy' tool it can be done in just a few clicks
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
globi166

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:54 pm
globi166 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:16 am
You can copy the rules into any other automation file, if you use the 'copy' tool it can be done in just a few clicks
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
Cool thx so much
kaylan731

Could this be made to work from the servant rather than Guardian so it can be accessed if and when wanted on different bots?
If so how do you convert it?
Thanks
Dallas

kaylan731 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:53 am
Could this be made to work from the servant rather than Guardian so it can be accessed if and when wanted on different bots?
If so how do you convert it?
Thanks
Yes it could, for this particular file it would just need each of the rules changing to be applied to 'Servant Context Selection'
kaylan731

That's great
Thanks Dallas
DaveJessop

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 am
I've noticed the rearm field will retain values <1sec, but the manual suggests the range of values for it starts at 1.
Do you happen to know if it will actually trigger at these higher rates? In some situations a second can seem like a loooong time.
It is possible to use times faster than 1 sec for fill/kill but the re-arms are a minimum of 1 sec.
Hi Dallas - I came here to find out the minimum time you can use to re-arm and got that answered as 1 second :)
I've been trying a bot on the racing and did have the rearm set at 0.1 seconds and it didn't work so if you have the rearm set for less than a second does it default to 1 second or doesn't it work at all? - I have a great racing bot but just can't get the stop loss to work and each loss is for the full amount of the liability
Dallas

DaveJessop wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:48 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 am
I've noticed the rearm field will retain values <1sec, but the manual suggests the range of values for it starts at 1.
Do you happen to know if it will actually trigger at these higher rates? In some situations a second can seem like a loooong time.
It is possible to use times faster than 1 sec for fill/kill but the re-arms are a minimum of 1 sec.
Hi Dallas - I came here to find out the minimum time you can use to re-arm and got that answered as 1 second :)
I've been trying a bot on the racing and did have the rearm set at 0.1 seconds and it didn't work so if you have the rearm set for less than a second does it default to 1 second or doesn't it work at all? - I have a great racing bot but just can't get the stop loss to work and each loss is for the full amount of the liability
It should default to 1 second if any time less than that is used.

No bet or stop loss is ever guaranteed in-play due to the fast-moving odds and the BF in-play delay, but using a rule and trigger in a loss value or price is exceeded will increase your chances as it can be set to trigger multiple times unlike a regular stop loss from global settings.

But if the odds shoot out in an instance ie, after horse falls then nothing will get you out of the trade as it'll be at 1000.0 before your bet even hits the market
DaveJessop

That has always been the problem with a stop loss on racing is that the odds move to quickly so tried to set it to 0.1 and trigger 10 times to try and can any odds I could
Dallas

DaveJessop wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:23 pm
That has always been the problem with a stop loss on racing is that the odds move to quickly so tried to set it to 0.1 and trigger 10 times to try and can any odds I could
It wouldn't make any difference, the first time it triggers will be the instant the market is refreshed after all conditions etc are met so the re-arm time won't have any effect.
To trigger it multiple time you need to use a re-arm time longer than the in-play delay otherwise you'll just get a load of bets hitting the market one after the other in quick succession which will often lead to even larger losses if they get matched
DaveJessop

Thanks mate
DaveJessop

Hi Dallas - I think I've found something that works

I have the stop loss set to an odds value (<3.0) instead of trying to trigger it with a monetary value and set to trigger 20 times at 1 second rearm - it actually worked but triggered more than once - I've just added a condition that it only fires if the number of matched bets on the selection is equal to 1 (the original lay bet) as 2 would mean that it has greened up - is that right?
Dallas

DaveJessop wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:32 pm
Hi Dallas - I think I've found something that works

I have the stop loss set to an odds value (<3.0) instead of trying to trigger it with a monetary value and set to trigger 20 times at 1 second rearm - it actually worked but triggered more than once - I've just added a condition that it only fires if the number of matched bets on the selection is equal to 1 (the original lay bet) as 2 would mean that it has greened up - is that right?
Sometimes your bet may not match all at once in which case you'll have two bet id's and therefore 2 or even more matched bets.
Also even if the opening bet was matched in 1 go then the same could happen with the greening bet, ie, it gets part matched (so now 2 matched bets) but it would be unable to trigger any more.

If it's in-play I'd use a 2 second re-arm time (3 secs if stakes will be under £2), with a 1 second re-arm if there is so much as a nanosecond delay with the first bet being processed by BF the second will trigger before the first has even arrived in the market which could then result in 2 eventually getting matched therefore requiring a 3rd to green up again.
DaveJessop

Bloody complicated isn't it? :D

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”