A Proper Dutch BAF File for Two Selections

Senthilarasu

[/quote]

Just posted new file
[/quote]

Thank you Jukebox
davefleming2000

Hi Dallas,
I've downloaded this and the only changes I made was in Back Guardian Nom Selections, selecting position 1 & 2 in order of favouritism. Please advise.
Regards
Dave Fleming
davefleming2000

Hi Dallas,
I should have said that it is not working.
Regards
Dave Fleming
Dallas

davefleming2000 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:39 pm
Hi Dallas,
I've downloaded this and the only changes I made was in Back Guardian Nom Selections, selecting position 1 & 2 in order of favouritism. Please advise.
Regards
Dave Fleming
This file was created and uploaded by Jukebox, I've not looked at it in detail so can't advise what you may need to change, i'm sure he'll point you in the right direction when he's see's this
Jukebox

davefleming2000 wrote:
Hi Dallas,
Regards
Dave Fleming
I wouldn't expect it to work. Its not enough to just change the back rules - the stakes are calculated by other rules that would need to be changed too.

I don't have time to look in detail today - but if you are making that type of change I suggest you look through every calculation and stored value carefully to make sure you've caught every mention of the nominated selections. I would also suggest you add a rule to fix the order of selections by favoritism timed to before the first calculations to ensure things don't get confused. Let me know how you get on, I don't mind knocking up a Dutch F1 and F2 file tomorrow.

Update
Here you go - this will Dutch the 1st and 2nd Favs shortly before the off.
It is currently set for a stake of £10.00 and as before if the stake is to be changed it must be changed on the stored value tab 'entered amount' on the the YOUR STAKE rule.
DUTCH 1st & 2nd FAVOURITES.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davefleming2000

Many thanks Jukebox. It works a treat, just as Dutching. Now days of leisure.
Best regards
Dave Fleming
twenty2

Hi,
i was wondering if this file can incorporate a green up profit/loss target viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656

if so, would i put each rule on each back bet or would it be a seperate new rule

thanks

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:18 pm
davefleming2000 wrote:
Hi Dallas,
Regards
Dave Fleming
I wouldn't expect it to work. Its not enough to just change the back rules - the stakes are calculated by other rules that would need to be changed too.

I don't have time to look in detail today - but if you are making that type of change I suggest you look through every calculation and stored value carefully to make sure you've caught every mention of the nominated selections. I would also suggest you add a rule to fix the order of selections by favoritism timed to before the first calculations to ensure things don't get confused. Let me know how you get on, I don't mind knocking up a Dutch F1 and F2 file tomorrow.

Update
Here you go - this will Dutch the 1st and 2nd Favs shortly before the off.
It is currently set for a stake of £10.00 and as before if the stake is to be changed it must be changed on the stored value tab 'entered amount' on the the YOUR STAKE rule.

DUTCH 1st & 2nd FAVOURITES.baf
itsmytrade

can this be used in HT correct score market for dutching 0-0 and 1-0 to home team

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 pm
Background
Bet Angel has an excellent Dutching tool - however it does require you to 'be there' and to make your decision about selections and pressing the Place Bets button if you want to do a standard Dutch - that means you can't make the selections and set it up to place the bets at a certain time before the scheduled start time in the same way as you can with most Automation Files for instance.
I've often seen requests for proper Automated Dutching and users have either settled for a Book% stake solution, an Excel solution or sticking with the excellent but nevertheless 'presence required' Dutching tool.
Whilst it might not be run of the mill, it is perfectly possible to do a proper Dutch using Bet Angel's Automation. Stored Values make it possible to grab all the information and to perform all the calculations required - in fact, some of the values available to store make it easier than ever - no need to convert those prices into percentages for example, they're already available as percentages.

Introduction
I've attached a file that users may find useful in itself or as an example for their own requirements.
It can be used to Dutch any two selections - the selections are made by using Guardian Nominated Selection 1 and Guardian Nominated Selection 2

How it works and how to use
The file can be attached in Guardian to all the events of possible interest quite safely as no bets will be made unless you make selections.
Make your two selections using the dropdowns for Automated Nominated Selection 1 & 2 alongside the market in Guardian.
A minute before the scheduled start time the file will collect and continuously update the stored values required for the calculation of stakes.
At 30 seconds before the scheduled start time a back bet will be placed on each of the two selections at best available price. The bets although different will total £10 and the payout although dependent on the odds available will have been calculated to be the same for each if either of the two selections wins.

If you wish to use a different stake take care to change it in the right place - as the stake is part of a calculation it is stored as a value.
To change the stake that the file uses you need only change one value in the rule named YOUR STAKE on the Stored Value Tab by overwriting the entered amount - currently this is 10.00 nothing else should be changed.
I've imagined this file being used where a user loads up the days races, checks over the form etc and picks out two runners to Dutch on various races for later in the day or even tomorrow and then gets on with something else. For that reason I've put a few of protections in that might be a worry when making selections early.
1. If one of the chosen runners is withdrawn and removed from the market before those last 30 seconds - no bets will be made.
2. On odd occassions the best price moves before one of the bets is matched - a Take SP rule will kick in to at least get the bet matched at SP.
3. Just in case all runners have been withdrawn with the exception of your two selections then no bets will be placed - it can't do magic!

Take care to test in practice mode that it works the way you expect before committing to live mode. Have fun!

DUTCH TWO SELECTIONS.baf
Jukebox

itsmytrade wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 am
can this be used in HT correct score market for dutching 0-0 and 1-0 to home team
Yes it can - just choose the two scorelines as per instructions. Be aware that the safeguard to take sp if best price is missed can only work in a market if there is an sp.
sgeorgepa62

Good day all, been reading the forum last few days and like idea of this dutching bot but my idea is to use on the place market rather then win, i have tried to forward test to live with small stakes on the place market and it wouldnt take any bets, is it due to how many calc rules there against place market being 3, had some good manual trades on place market and would love to automate that process.
Realrocknrolla

Hello Jukey

Great file...

Can I just change the back rule to a lay rule, and would that work????

Thanks in advance bud!
Jukebox

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Hello Jukey

Great file...

Thanks in advance bud!
No - but I created a 'Pick Two Losers for fixed risk' that works on the same principle and should do what you want.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20360&hilit=pick+two+losers
Realrocknrolla

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:05 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Hello Jukey

Great file...

Thanks in advance bud!
No - but I created a 'Pick Two Losers for fixed risk' that works on the same principle and should do what you want.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20360&hilit=pick+two+losers
Awesome!!!!!

This is fantastic!!!!

KUDOS!!!!!!! :D
Grum99

Hi Jukebox,
Great BOT, looking if there is a way to only fire the bets if my Book% on the 2 selections is less than say 65%. I want to ensure the enough profit to make my risk worthwhile. Tried playing with Conditions for odds but can't get that to work.
Thanks for any help you can give :)
Grahame
ZiggyT87

Hi Jukebox,

Awesome bot and something that I have really tried to look for and create previously however due to my limited ability have been unable to do. However now with the new version of BA incorporating up to 5 Automation Nominated Selections, how would we go about extending the current 2 selections to 5?

Cheers,

ZiggyT

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”