Spread profit across FAV or top 2

Dabbla

These bots can be used as shortcut or custom button or hot key.
It will first green all selections,
Then if you’re not in profit the bot will stop (it will still be working in the back ground)

If you are in profit, the bot will spread the profit across the favourites .
Leaving you with £0 on the rest.
Favourite only
(GD) GREEN & DUTCH 1 RUNNER.baf
1st and 2nd
(GD) GREEN & DUTCH 2 RUNNERS.baf

for the top 3
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20607
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuco

...thank you Dabbla - I'll load the Top 3 onto one laptop and the Top 2 onto another so I can view the rules and see the amendment mistakes I made - much obliged to you, thank you.
poipoi

Hi Dabbla

Can this be done in reverse?

ie If the trading on a horse racing market finishes with a red (loss), can the loss be transferred to another nominated runner in the same market - obviously a long shot is what I have in mind...?
Dabbla

Yes but ,Take look at this screen shot
dutchousider.PNG
Although you would make 77p in this scenario after a £5 loss, you would need to use £250, so slightly less than that to break even. Probably not a good way to go about things.
If you do want to do it, you would just Dutch the book against the outsider to cover the loss. It can be automated, but I wouldn’t advise it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poipoi

Yes one outlier could mess up your day. Appreciate your thoughts and help Dabbla.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”