Nominate Selections using a Servant to Dutch Later with a Guardian Automation Bot

Pob

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:32 pm
Pob wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:37 am
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:12 pm

On the SV tab of the Servant rule add another stored value to store the servant context price (when starting the servant you'll now need to point your cursor at the price you want to place the bet at (not just anywhere over the selection)

SV.jpg

Then on the Guardian rule change the 'Place at' to Stored Value price (an enter the stored value name used above)

SV2.jpg

It will then back all the runners you select at the price you select once the Guardian rule triggers
Thank you so much for your help so far, I am currently trying to create this. I see on the first image you show in stored values it says dutch for current selection, where is the option to create this and secondly please you say on the 'guardian rule' where is this and is this found elsewhere to the normal servant tab? Much appreciated.
Thats the name i've given to the stored value example rule in the original file,
I'm not sure what you mean about the Guardian rule, all three files are avaliable to download from the OP, the bottom one is the one you import into Guardian
It was something you said about adjust in Guardian. I am not familiar with 'the OP?' I am sure this is incredibly simple once i know what to do but right now I cannot figure out many aspects of how to make it stop when it has filled a bet to win a certain amount or anything? :? :roll: I find it so frustrating. I am happy to pay the going rate for some help guiding me through as i have spent hours trying to figure it out. I am sure somebody with your expertise could get it running exactly as i wish in minutes. :oops:
Dallas

Pob wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:14 pm
Dallas wrote:
Pob wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:37 am

Thank you so much for your help so far, I am currently trying to create this. I see on the first image you show in stored values it says dutch for current selection, where is the option to create this and secondly please you say on the 'guardian rule' where is this and is this found elsewhere to the normal servant tab? Much appreciated.
Thats the name i've given to the stored value example rule in the original file,
I'm not sure what you mean about the Guardian rule, all three files are avaliable to download from the OP, the bottom one is the one you import into Guardian
It was something you said about adjust in Guardian. I am not familiar with 'the OP?' I am sure this is incredibly simple once i know what to do but right now I cannot figure out many aspects of how to make it stop when it has filled a bet to win a certain amount or anything? :? :roll: I find it so frustrating. I am happy to pay the going rate for some help guiding me through as i have spent hours trying to figure it out. I am sure somebody with your expertise could get it running exactly as i wish in minutes. :oops:
OP is short for (opening post)
If you can set out exactly what you want it to do differently it should be straight forward to advise, from what you've said it sounds like you just want it to stop placing dutching bets once a predicted profit is reached?
even if you select more runners with the servant?
Pob

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:03 pm
Pob wrote:
Dallas wrote:

If you can set out exactly what you want it to do differently it should be straight forward to advise, from what you've said it sounds like you just want it to stop placing dutching bets once a predicted profit is reached?
Thanks, I shall specify exactly what i wish to do.
I pick several selections in a lot of races in the morning.
I would like to back say 3 horses in one race maybe one at 2/1 one at 4/1 and one at 10/1 Prices on these selections is not currently available on the exchange so i would like a servant to back any of them if the price i want for a profit of eg £100. So horse 1 i want to back for £33.33, 2 £25 and 3 for £10. If my order gets filled for this amount to win £100 on the selection then the bot stops. I want to repeat this in multiple races simultaneously through the day backing any of my selections at the price i have asked for until the off time of the race. Should my price not be reached then i am not worried and i am not looking to trade out or anything else. Does that all make sense?
Pob

I am trying to find the opening posts section here but i cannot even find that. :roll:
Dallas

Pob wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:07 pm
I am trying to find the opening posts section here but i cannot even find that. :roll:
Its not a section, a opening post is the first post in any thread
Dallas

Pob wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:22 pm
Dallas wrote:
Pob wrote:

I would like to back say 3 horses in one race maybe one at 2/1 one at 4/1 and one at 10/1 Prices on these selections is not currently available on the exchange so i would like a servant to back any of them if the price i want for a profit of eg £100. So horse 1 i want to back for £33.33, 2 £25 and 3 for £10. If my order gets filled for this amount to win £100 on the selection then the bot stops. I want to repeat this in multiple races simultaneously through the day backing any of my selections at the price i have asked for until the off time of the race. Should my price not be reached then i am not worried and i am not looking to trade out or anything else. Does that all make sense?
What your asking for is a job for the advanced Dutching tool, and you'll need to use the staking method 'back to a target profit'
you can then choose the selections you want, set the odds and Bet Angel will calculate the stakes to relise a £100 on each of the selections you choose
see the 2nd post of this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12774
Pob

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:37 am
Pob wrote:
Dallas wrote:

What your asking for is a job for the advanced Dutching tool, and you'll need to use the staking method 'back to a target profit'
you can then choose the selections you want, set the odds and Bet Angel will calculate the stakes to relise a £100 on each of the selections you choose
I see but unfortunately i am didn't explain myself very well. I do not wish to win a certain amount on the market just on that horse. Some people use a unit stake strategy i use a unit profit strategy (£100) so if i back 2 horses in the same race 2/1 and 5/1 i will just bet the first for £33 and the second for £20. I am not looking to balance the profit across both runners. They are individual of one another. To date i haven't even figured out how to get the Servant to fill or kill bets and stop when the profit on the horse reaches £100. Let alone how i make this run in Guardian. Thank you for your patience.
Dallas

Pob wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:55 am
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:37 am
Pob wrote:

I see but unfortunately i am didn't explain myself very well. I do not wish to win a certain amount on the market just on that horse. Some people use a unit stake strategy i use a unit profit strategy (£100) so if i back 2 horses in the same race 2/1 and 5/1 i will just bet the first for £33 and the second for £20. I am not looking to balance the profit across both runners. They are individual of one another. To date i haven't even figured out how to get the Servant to fill or kill bets and stop when the profit on the horse reaches £100. Let alone how i make this run in Guardian. Thank you for your patience.
Thats what the dutching tool does, i've picked 3 runners below each at specified odds and all will make £100 if they win
Dutching.jpg
If you do what your asking with a servant once you've had the £33 at 3.0 matched to acheive £100 as soon as you back the second runner for £20 that will now leave you with just £80 profit on the first and you still won't have £100 on the second runner as you assumed your P/L on that second runner was £0.00 before placing the bet - but it was -£33 from your first bet, so you'd only have £67 on your second
ie,
£80 if the first won
£67 if the second won
-£53 if any other runner won
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuco

Hi Dallas - with so many excellent servants available to choose from, do you ever find that you 're not sure which one(s) to run at any given time, or do you have your favourite servants that you tend to use most of the time?
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:15 am
Hi Dallas - with so many excellent servants available to choose from, do you ever find that you 're not sure which one(s) to run at any given time, or do you have your favourite servants that you tend to use most of the time?
I have around a dozen of what i can say are 'everday' servants which i use several times each day, then around a dozen more which I'll use less frequently a few of which are a working progress.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”