Store a Value to History Lists (Price, Volume, Greening Data)

allanmctrader

Hi, great thread.

Touching on this subject is it possible to get bet angel to log the odds at certain times of day for individual races?

ie at 9am, 11am etc and for them to be stored and displayed along side the race preoff? to possible correlate the sentiment of the market at different times of day?
Dallas

allanmctrader wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:09 am
Hi, great thread.

Touching on this subject is it possible to get bet angel to log the odds at certain times of day for individual races?

ie at 9am, 11am etc and for them to be stored and displayed along side the race preoff? to possible correlate the sentiment of the market at different times of day?
Yes you could do that, there's a few ready-made files including the settings/layouts needed to display them on your one-click and ladder trading screens in the customization section
viewforum.php?f=62

Two examples from the one-click screen area include
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22652
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22876

Or there's this example in the tips and tricks section
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=21085
elofan0

just a thought for me as a novice looking at the history lists just wondering why volume % of the market isnt in there , there is volume of the market but not percentage, thanks
paspuggie48

I use the Export Market Lists quite effectively from my Column Layout to get a full list of every horse, race type etc for every race. However, what it does not provide is the 'Form' of each horse.

Is there already a Stored Value List somewhere I can use to get all the Form figures, so I can export it for each horse in each market?

I've tried but the Rule I set up to Export All Stored Values is pulling hundreds of columns of data for each race that I don't want e.g. high & low prices, references from other Rules etc. I have not shared it with any other Rule or have any conditions, just one simple Rule, see below.

I simply want the race time, horse and form only. Is this possible?

Screenshot 2022-06-30 083014.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:34 am
I use the Export Market Lists quite effectively from my Column Layout to get a full list of every horse, race type etc for every race. However, what it does not provide is the 'Form' of each horse.

Is there already a Stored Value List somewhere I can use to get all the Form figures, so I can export it for each horse in each market?

I've tried but the Rule I set up to Export All Stored Values is pulling hundreds of columns of data for each race that I don't want e.g. high & low prices, references from other Rules etc. I have not shared it with any other Rule or have any conditions, just one simple Rule, see below.

I simply want the race time, horse and form only. Is this possible?

You need an SV rule which stores the Form to trigger 1 time and to be applied to Every Selection
SV.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paspuggie48

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:23 am
paspuggie48 wrote:

You need an SV rule which stores the Form to trigger 1 time and to be applied to Every Selection

SV.JPG
I must have the wrong rule as it won't let me store for 'Every', so what did you do exactly Dallas? 8-)
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
paspuggie48 wrote:

SV.JPG
I must have the wrong rule as it won't let me store for 'Every', so what did you do exactly Dallas? 8-)
Used a Set/Modify Stored Value rule applied to Every selection to store the selections 'form'
Then triggered an 'Export Stored Values' rule, that was just left applied to BF row by default as it wasn't using any conditions
paspuggie48

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:01 pm
paspuggie48 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:56 pm
Dallas wrote:

SV.JPG
Used a Set/Modify Stored Value rule applied to Every selection to store the selections 'form'
Then triggered an 'Export Stored Values' rule, that was just left applied to BF row by default as it wasn't using any conditions
Brilliant, gotchya Dallas, I've got it working now, thank you.
paspuggie48

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:01 pm

OMG, I have only just discovered that the data dump adds the information to the end of the existing filename, keeping all previous data.

All this time I have been exporting each Rule and saving it with the specific date, creating loads of files. Although no problem for PQ to combine all the data.

Now I know I only need to add the Rule and just leave it to do update and combine it all by itself, all in 1 file ;) :shock:

Live 'n learn every day !!

Screenshot 2022-07-03 091120.png
paspuggie48

If you're reading this Dallas

After you helped me with the export of SV data I thought I'd add Custom Ranking 2 (Ranks selections by their SP)

Alas, the export of ranks show all horses in each race as " 0 "

Is there something I have not set up correctly?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 091658.png
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:18 am
If you're reading this Dallas

After you helped me with the export of SV data I thought I'd add Custom Ranking 2 (Ranks selections by their SP)

Alas, the export of ranks show all horses in each race as " 0 "

Is there something I have not set up correctly?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 091658.png
You'll need a 'Update Custom Rankings of Selections' rule to first put the selections in Custom rankings 2 (or which ever custom ranking list you want to use) in ascending or descending order
paspuggie48

Thanks Dallas...seems to be working ;)

Screenshot 2022-11-24 204712.png
Just one thing, during set up I had the wrong setting and got an error msg and BA crashed. I wasn't able to take a screenshot but if it happens again I'll log it on the Forum.

Many thanks
Paul
DanTheMan1

Evening all, what is the best way to export and organise data from stored values? i am currently copying the log and sorting it in excel using text to columns. I basically want something that gets the data into excel in a more user friendly way then i can analyse the data in pivot tables to see what the horses price and volume did during the time rules that i set. Any help would be much appreciated. I have managed to set this rule up in the one click screen with no problems but would like to be able to review the data in excel at a later time.
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:49 pm
Thanks Dallas...seems to be working ;)

Screenshot 2022-11-24 204712.png

Just one thing, during set up I had the wrong setting and got an error msg and BA crashed. I wasn't able to take a screenshot but if it happens again I'll log it on the Forum.

Many thanks
Paul
If its a small 'Exception' box that you got if you click 'Detail's and copy/paste the jit log into a notepad then attach that to a post that would be the best way
Dallas

DanTheMan1 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:13 pm
Evening all, what is the best way to export and organise data from stored values? i am currently copying the log and sorting it in excel using text to columns. I basically want something that gets the data into excel in a more user friendly way then i can analyse the data in pivot tables to see what the horses price and volume did during the time rules that i set. Any help would be much appreciated. I have managed to set this rule up in the one click screen with no problems but would like to be able to review the data in excel at a later time.
Thats pretty much the way I'm doing it when I need to but Paspuggie48 might have a better solution you could try

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”