Bet to a Fixed Amount (Template) Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on most types of markets.

The purpose of this file is to be used as a bare template if you want to create a bot that will keep dynamically adjusting your stake when placing a back or lay bets to allow you to bet up to a pre-defined fixed amount - then stop once that amount is matched.

For example, you may have an in-play racing bot which uses fill/kill and triggers under certain conditions but rarely gets fully matched in one go and requires re-triggers – but you want the stake adjusting to take into account what’s already been matched.

ie, you could set the fixed amount to £50 so it triggers an initial bet of £50 with a 2-second fill/kill, and £15 gets matched before the remainder is killed, the next time it triggers it will only place a bet of £35, if a further £7.50 gets matched before the rest is killed when it triggers again it will only use a stake of £27.50 and so on until the £50 is matched.

I’ve included a ‘back bet’ rule within the file as a demonstration so you can see it work and do its job – this is purely as a quick demonstration before you incorporate it into your own rules file.

Using the Rules

All you need is to copy the first two rules of this file into your existing file, then in the first rule ‘Store Stake to Use’ go onto the ‘Stored Value’ tab and set the amount you want your existing rule to place bets up to

Stake.jpg

Then on your existing back or lay rule go onto the parameters tab and set the stake to use a ‘Stored Value Stake’ and for the name enter ‘betamount’ for the current selection as shown in the image below.

Paremeters.jpg

And that’s all you need to do.

How it Works

The first rule is a ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’ rule that stores the amount you enter as a stored value named ‘staketotal’

The second rule is also a ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’ rule that triggers every second and stores a value named ‘betamount’ using the stored value named ‘staketotal’ minus your current ‘net stake’

So basically, the second rule will re-trigger every second and look at your original amount entered and deduct the current net stake (amount matched so far) to continually create a new stored value named ‘betamount’ – the amount still needed to be matched to achieve your target.

Your existing place back/lay bet rules then use this latest ‘betamount’ stored value as your stake each time it triggers

Downloading and Importing the File

To use the file just click on the following Bet to a Fixed Amount (Template).baf and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

If you green up at some stage and want to stop further bets being placed (as you won’t yet of hit your target amount), or you’ve greened up once you’ve had your target amount matched but now due to greening have reduced your net stake back below your target amount you can prevent your rule placing any further bets just by using a simple signal.

On your green up rule go onto the ‘Signal’ tab and set a signal on the selection

Signal Stop.jpg

Then on your back/lay rule add a ‘Signal Set’ condition to test if that signal has NOT been set.

Signal Cond.jpg

Now once your green up rule triggers and sets a signal your back/lay rule won’t be able to trigger any more even if your net stake (matched bets) is still not equal to your target amount
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ValuePlusTips

Hi. I’ve looked though all the forums and database and I can’t seem to see if this is an option. I have some rules set up for football automation. I’ve got it set to place a back bet on U0.5 first half goals at 1% of balance. Now I’d like to take profit at 40% so is there a way to set a greening condition at 40% rather than have to go in each day and work out the 40% an change the $ amount to green all profit equal to or greater then X $?? I hope this makes sense!

Is there a file I can upload to help with this as basic so I can edit??

Could anyone do that or help me? I’ve tried the help desk and they tried to explain it to me but I’m totally baffled..

Any assistance would be very much appreciated Thanks, Aaron
ValuePlusTips

I have some rules set up for football automation. I’ve got it set to place a back bet on U0.5 first half goals at 1% of balance.

Now I’d like to take profit at 40% so is there a way to set a greening condition at 40% rather than have to go in each day and work out the 40% an change the $ amount to green all profit equal to or greater then X $??

This is what the support desk said bu this is completely over my head and I am so confused..

you first use a 'Set/Modify Stored value' rule to and on the stored value tab first
create a stored value to store you balance minus 99%
Then create another stored value (on the same rule) using your first stored value minus 60%
The value thats left will now be the 40% of whatever 1% of your balance was

On your green up rule you can add test if your Profit is now greater than your final stored value

Can anyone help me or is there/can there a template made up for something like this I can work off to set it up??

I hope this makes sense! Any assistance would be very much appreciated Thanks, Aaron
Dallas

Soon as racing is finished today i'll put it together if no one else does it before then for you
ValuePlusTips

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:59 pm
Soon as racing is finished today i'll put it together if no one else does it before then for you
THANKS SOOO MUCH MATE. I really appreciate it as I have managed to work most else out, but this has had me stumped for days :-(
Dallas

ValuePlusTips wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
THANKS SOOO MUCH MATE. I really appreciate it as I have managed to work most else out, but this has had me stumped for days :-(
Give this a try, i've not had chance to test it as i did it quickly between races so try in PM first (it will assume your balance is £1000 when you start it)
It should do what you want, if you have a look through you can probs see how it all works
ValuePlusTips

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:28 pm
ValuePlusTips wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Give this a try, i've not had chance to test it as i do it quickly between races so try in PM first (it will assume your balance is £1000 when you start it)
It should do what you want, if you have a look through you can probs see how it all works

SO this will be able to be set to take a certain % profit (as in green up when it gets to 40% of the 1% of balance that has been been placed)??
Dallas

ValuePlusTips wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:28 pm
ValuePlusTips wrote:

Give this a try, i've not had chance to test it as i do it quickly between races so try in PM first (it will assume your balance is £1000 when you start it)

SO this will be able to be set to take a certain % profit (as in green up when it gets to 40% of the 1% of balance that has been been placed)??
If you copy the rules to your exsisting file and make sure the first rule is placed above your current back/lay rule and triggers just before that does so it knows your balance and can work out the amount to green up to
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

Then place the green up rule at the bottom of your current rules

Assume your balance is £100 it would trigger the green up rule if your profit was greater than 40p
£100 minus 99% = £1
40% of £1 = 40p

Is that how you wanted it?
ValuePlusTips

Yes, that is exactly right..

SO it just has the initial back U0.5 5 mins before KO then the Green up during the first half.

So would I just remove the green up and copy these rules in under the 1st line??
Dallas

ValuePlusTips wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:45 pm

SO it just has the initial back U0.5 5 mins before KO then the Green up during the first half.

So would I just remove the green up and copy these rules in under the 1st line??
You'll need to copy those rules into your file and set the arm times etc to match what your using,
but put my first rule at the top rule of your file and arm it to trigger a few seconds before your back rule is armed for
and put my greening rule at the bottom of your rules, you'll need edit and set the times you want this to trigger in but the rest is done
ValuePlusTips

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:53 pm
ValuePlusTips wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:45 pm

You'll need to copy those rules into your file and set the arm times etc to match what your using,
but put my first rule at the top rule of your file and arm it to trigger a few seconds before your back rule is armed for
and put my greening rule at the bottom of your rules, you'll need edit and set the times you want this to trigger in but the rest is done
Ok GREAT...

I think I have it correct.. Will test out on the next match in about 30 mins..

Does this look right??
Dallas

Yes thats perfect.

Do run it in PM first or be ready to act manually if needed as i never had chance to test it before uploading it
ValuePlusTips

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Yes thats perfect.

Do run it in PM first or be ready to act manually if needed as i never had chance to test it before uploading it
Ok, I am just running on one market and I will be on top of it so I will let you know how it goes...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP...
ValuePlusTips

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Yes thats perfect.

Hey mate.

So it placed the bet at 1% if account but it didn’t seem to green up. So usually about 20-23min into the match on the other set up when I have a $ amount set up it greens up and locks in guaranteed profit.

However with this it didn’t seem to do anything and just kept running and I’m not too sure why?!?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”