Follow up to Peter's recent video Servant

jamesg46

A Servant that could make the strategy that Peter shared in his recent video a little more easier than relying on quick reactions alone.

This Servant does not place the "unmatched" bets that are waiting in the market, as in Peter's video you would place the bets manually where there is either little money waiting or in a place that you want.

In the screen grab below there is 2 bets placed into the market, one at 3.35 (on the fav), & one at 5.7 (on the second fav). The Servant uses Stored Values to test for "unmatched total amount" at the second best lay price (this is set to £10) but can obviously be changed depending on what stake you're using.

Secondly there is a back bet rule that will trigger £10 into the market on the condition that there is £10 sitting and waiting at the 2nd best lay price. So in the example below, if the price came up to 3.25 & 5.5 the Servant would put the opening bet into the market.

This could be ideal if you're trading more than one selection.

Also just to mention, I use keystroke shortcuts to start the Servant & would recommend doing that.

This is obviously just basic and there is some other things that could be put into the conditions, like money available at prices around the specific price point you're looking at but thats personal preference.

Hope some of you guys find some use for it.

Regards,

James.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Probably should of linked the video, but here it is.

https://youtu.be/i0tzkuqcwWQ
Euler

Thanks for posting, I was going to create something similar but haven't found the time just yet. So this is helpful
Digby3192

jamesg46 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:59 pm
A Servant that could make the strategy that Peter shared in his recent video a little more easier than relying on quick reactions alone.

This Servant does not place the "unmatched" bets that are waiting in the market, as in Peter's video you would place the bets manually where there is either little money waiting or in a place that you want.

In the screen grab below there is 2 bets placed into the market, one at 3.35 (on the fav), & one at 5.7 (on the second fav). The Servant uses Stored Values to test for "unmatched total amount" at the second best lay price (this is set to £10) but can obviously be changed depending on what stake you're using.

Secondly there is a back bet rule that will trigger £10 into the market on the condition that there is £10 sitting and waiting at the 2nd best lay price. So in the example below, if the price came up to 3.25 & 5.5 the Servant would put the opening bet into the market.

Also just to mention, I use keystroke shortcuts to start the Servant & would recommend doing that.

This is obviously just basic and there is some other things that could be put into the conditions, like money available at prices around the specific price point you're looking at but thats personal preference.

Regards,

James.
G'day James,

Can you please explain this a little further, as I don't quite understand this.

Thanks in advance.
jamesg46

Digby3192 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:58 pm
jamesg46 wrote:

Regards,

James.
G'day James,

Thanks in advance.
This is a great version and fully explained + it's the exact servant used in the follow up video.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18732&p=269228&p269228

https://youtu.be/4Hm2PpuoXDU
Digby3192

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:05 pm
Digby3192 wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

Regards,

James.
G'day James,

Thanks in advance.
This is a great version and fully explained + it's the exact servant used in the follow up video.

I guess what I'm getting at, is how this servant works compared to the other two?
jamesg46

Digby3192 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:26 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Digby3192 wrote:

G'day James,

Thanks in advance.

I guess what I'm getting at, is how this servant works compared to the other two?
From memory it uses stored values with a refresh rate (set by Guardian) storing the value of unmatched bets at the 2nd best lay price. It then triggers a lay bet for £10 at the best lay price on the condition that there is a £10 unmatched back bet waiting in the market at the 2nd best lay price.

Until the current price is = to the best lay price with a £10 back bet waiting at the 2nd best lay price nothing will trigger.

Hope that helps, I'm not the best at explaining.
Digby3192

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:37 pm
Digby3192 wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

From memory it uses stored values with a refresh rate (set by Guardian) storing the value of unmatched bets at the 2nd best lay price. It then triggers a lay bet for £10 at the best lay price on the condition that there is a £10 unmatched back bet waiting in the market at the 2nd best lay price.

Until the current price is = to the best lay price with a £10 back bet waiting at the 2nd best lay price nothing will trigger.

Still trying to get my head around it....What is the best way to use this automation?
jamesg46

Digby3192 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:41 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:37 pm
Digby3192 wrote:

Still trying to get my head around it....What is the best way to use this automation?
The same strategy as Peter Demonstrates in that video previously linked, but in all honesty I didn't realise at the time of posting it that Dallas had already made a servat which is far superior. If you're using this instead of the template Dallas made then you're simply like a Fiat vs a Lambo.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”