LAY DUTCH OF 2 and 3 SELS GROUP 1

Dr Ginhog

Hi,
This is first Group of LAY DUTCH bafs that uses preset pairings and the calculations are conventional using
digital prices minus 1. The baf outputs and applies the required stake amounts as stored values in parameters area.
The required Target Profit is entered by edit of "ENTERED AMOUNT" in the SV rule file.These have been tested but stake amounts may be tallied
against the online multi input dutching calculator. On occasion when the prices change from initiation to matching or the matching
occurs over 2 prices then you may get a 1% approx deviation from the target profit. If confined to preoff time however target is mostly 100%.
The setting in the Bet Angel one click settings should be left unticked for "net of commission". The one disdvantage in this group from group 2
is that the liability will differ per "liability| selection according to its price.
LAY2SELS(F12)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
LAY2SELS(F23)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
LAY3SELS(F123)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
fourth file to follow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Last file Group 1
LAY3SELS(F234)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
This 2nd Group is almost identical to the first except that calculations are done without deducting 1 in the prices. This makes them also Book % like in that the liability on all liability selections will be the same. I favour these over Group 1 for that reason but otherwise the TARGET PROFIT is the same.
All Groups can be modified to go further to 4 selection or 5 selection dutching by following the natural progression from the 3 Sel Formula which is attached.
If anybody wants me to extend to a 4/5 sel baf just put in the request here or by PM and will be glad to do so. All groups would be upgraded.
Again the settings in the Bet Angel one click settings should be left unticked for "net of commission".
LAY2SELS(F12BOOK%)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
LAY2SELS(F23BOOK%)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
LAY3SELS(F123BOOK%)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
File to follow GROUP 2
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
2 further files attached
LAY3SELS(F234BOOK%)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
LAYDUTCH2SEL3SEL_FORMULAS.png
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
This 3rd Group uses the generic AUTOMATION NOMINATION SELECTIONS. In a 16 runner field the potential pairings are 120 and the 3 combos are 560
I cant imagine the BA team would code in those combinations due to the toll of their program resources hence the need and value of the generic "Nominations"
A sample screenshot of their use in the soccer score market is attached also. Keep net of Commission unticked in settings.
LAY2SELS(NOM_ANY2BOOK%)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
LAY3SELS(NOM_ANY3BOOK%)_TARGET_PROFIT_160821_v156.baf
SAMPLE_LAY3SELS((NOM_ANY3)TARGETPROFIT.png
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
Seems like when copying parts of 1 worksheet to another the column widths were not pasted over so that parts of the first were hidden.
The screenshot is now with all the parts.

LAYDUTCH_2SEL_3SEL_FORMULAS180821.png
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
I just had a "Got the memo moment" having watched peters video on Book% . My age again is beginning to show in that I overlooked the dutching tool in BA which makes my bafs using Nominations completely redundant, the dutching tool being a quicker method via ticks than
manually editing your Baf.
Maybe the other bafs have some use in that although with limited PRESET grouping have the ability for full automation when the
target is entered at the start of the day. You might say that I was given enough rope but now i am in the loop (figuratively speaking that is).
Needless to say I will be going back to learning from the master Peter, Dallas et Al (who the hell is al) and giving up my teaching job.
I have this picture that comes to mind. A new person is viewing my post and I am screaming Take it .. , Take it... Take it and Peter is in the background shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
wearthefoxhat

Dr Ginhog wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:55 pm
Hi,
I just had a "Got the memo moment" having watched peters video on Book% . My age again is beginning to show in that I overlooked the dutching tool in BA which makes my bafs using Nominations completely redundant, the dutching tool being a quicker method via ticks than
manually editing your Baf.
Maybe the other bafs have some use in that although with limited PRESET grouping have the ability for full automation when the
target is entered at the start of the day. You might say that I was given enough rope but now i am in the loop (figuratively speaking that is).
Needless to say I will be going back to learning from the master Peter, Dallas et Al (who the hell is al) and giving up my teaching job.
I have this picture that comes to mind. A new person is viewing my post and I am screaming Take it .. , Take it... Take it and Peter is in the background shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
All said and done, great effort in tackling the .baf conundrum(s).

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”