Trigger Bets from your Imported List (Template) - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on all types of markets.

The purpose of this file is to be used as a raw template, its job is to Store the Values of Market and Selection information which your other rules can use to trigger bets on

The information it stores text values for as soon as it's applied to markets are as follows;

Stored Value name = market_name (on the market) with the value type The Market Name.
Stored Value name = event_name (on the market) with the value type The Event Name.
Stored Value name = venue_name (on the market) with the value type The Venue
Stored Value name = comp_name (on the market) with the value type The Competition.
Stored Value name = selection_name (on the selection) in row 1 with the value type The Selection Name.
Stored Value name = trainer_name (on the selection) in row 1 with the value type The Trainer Name.
Stored Value name = jockey_name (on the selection) in row 1 with the value type The Jockey Name.

I have also included a 'Sample' rule which is intended for use on Tennis Markets and will place a £10 back bet 5 secs after the match goes in-play if one of the players names match one on those on the list of names on the 'Text Comparison Condition'

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".
Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule for more details and to understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Trigger Bets from your Import List.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve_Heller

Hi,

I am slowly working though the BA Tennis trading course and Peter says about finding automation for Tennis. Could you please point me in the right direction for a beginner please? It's to automate a trade in play.

thank you, Steve.
Dallas

Steve_Heller wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:50 pm
Hi,

I am slowly working though the BA Tennis trading course and Peter says about finding automation for Tennis. Could you please point me in the right direction for a beginner please? It's to automate a trade in play.

thank you, Steve.
Here you go
viewforum.php?f=51

Just to let you know Betfair mainly only provide the scores and server data for the ATP/WTA tier competitions and the season for them has now finished until Jan
So unless you find a lower tier tournament where they are providing the scores/server info non of the rules in that section will work at the moment as they all use score/server conditions to some degree
Steve_Heller

Thank you, Dallas!
makkad

What if my data source jockey name is "W Buick" and Betfair Jockey name is "William Buick". This will not be picked upmatched/reconciled?

My Jockey perfomance data source is Sporting life - I import into excel bet angel s/sheet. But the BF/Bet Angel jockey name won't reconcile.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to resolve (Edit/Replace is a solution I suppose)
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:03 pm
What if my data source jockey name is "W Buick" and Betfair Jockey name is "William Buick". This will not be picked upmatched/reconciled?

My Jockey perfomance data source is Sporting life - I import into excel bet angel s/sheet. But the BF/Bet Angel jockey name won't reconcile.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to resolve (Edit/Replace is a solution I suppose)
You can just change the criteria on the Text Comparison condition
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”