Football - pre KO scalping automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Brovashift

Hi,

Just wondering if there is any pre KO scalping bots available? I have been trying to scalp pre match to give myself a free bet on LTD, but unless its a super big match like World Cup Qualifier, I am just not seeing any movement in price, well nothing I am able to take advantage off anyway, just keep having to scratch every time.

I mainly focus on the evening games, usually English leagues...

TIA
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:16 pm
Hi,

Just wondering if there is any pre KO scalping bots available? I have been trying to scalp pre match to give myself a free bet on LTD, but unless its a super big match like World Cup Qualifier, I am just not seeing any movement in price, well nothing I am able to take advantage off anyway, just keep having to scratch every time.

TIA
Try before the team news is released. You can find some good information fundamentally online if you have a dig! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:26 pm
Hi,

TIA
Try before the team news is released. You can find some good information fundamentally online if you have a dig! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Any tips on where to put my shovel? lol

I have started to have my Twitter open ready for the team lineup to be release, but to be honest I don't know who half these players are on the foreign team i.e. La Liga etc. :) I tend to know if its a good lineup or not by the odds movement soon after lol. But quite often Im guessing the lineups have been as expecetd because they've caused little to no effect to price. :roll:
jamesedwards

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:59 pm

I have started to have my Twitter open ready for the team lineup to be release, but to be honest I don't know who half these players are on the foreign team i.e. La Liga etc. :) I tend to know if its a good lineup or not by the odds movement soon after lol. But quite often Im guessing the lineups have been as expecetd because they've caused little to no effect to price. :roll:
The problem is you are playing against people who have intimate knowledge of those players and teams.
Realrocknrolla

jamesedwards wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:20 pm

The problem is you are playing against people who have intimate knowledge of those players and teams.
Exactlyโ€ฆ choose your matches wisely
Realrocknrolla

https://www.rotowire.com/soccer/lineups.php

Sometimes good, sometimes very bad!

https://www.flashscore.com/

I use the above, personally very good as i set notifications up.

https://www.sportsgambler.com/lineups/f ... er-league/

Ok most of the time. They do predicted then confirmed as you will see!

Twitter as you say is fast from the club. But also Instagram is good also.

Should keep you busy!

Edit โœ๏ธ- Forgot this oneโ€ฆ https://www.whoscored.com/
Realrocknrolla

And thisโ€ฆ.

https://www.futbol24.com/Live/

Great for goal notifications

You can set up your leagues and games.

Goals get notified on there before Jeff says.

Unbelievable
Kai

Preoff market not exactly liquid enough for recycling scalps auto etc, maybe only manual with fairly large stakes worth it. Even inplay is often not as liquid as it should be.
I have started to have my Twitter open ready for the team lineup to be release, but to be honest I don't know who half these players are on the foreign team i.e. La Liga etc. :)
You don't really have to know the players to see where the money is coming, probably better not to know anyway to avoid biased/wrong opinions. You can be completely right about there being big value but market does its own thing, better to follow the money.

But problem with teamnews is they often get leaked in recent times just before lineups are out, too many people get the sheet before it's publicly available.
wearthefoxhat

Hi,

TIA
On the day, maybe an hour before kick off, go to; https://www.sofascore.com/

Click on; (dropping odds)
SofaScore.png

Invariably the momentum continues for a short while and can create a scalping opportunity or two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

Nice one fellas, plenty for me to get stuck into there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
As the racing season is coming to a close I believe, Im going to shift my focus on to football for a while, see if I can engineer a way to siphon some of that money off into my account lol ;)

Merry Christmas :mrgreen:
wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:44 pm
Hi,

TIA

Click on; (dropping odds) SofaScore.png

Invariably the momentum continues for a short while and can create a scalping opportunity or two.

Todays Game.

Blackburn v Sheff Utd. @ 12Noon Assessment.

BBvSUOdds.png
Chart.png

Current Odds for Sheff Utd

Current.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:11 pm
Hi,

TIA

Todays Game.

BBvSUOdds.png

Chart.png

Current.png
Oh nice... I missed this, I should have my alerts turned on shouldn't I, especially on a Saturday. :roll:
Dallas

Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Todays Game.

BBvSUOdds.png

Chart.png

Current.png
Oh nice... I missed this, I should have my alerts turned on shouldn't I, especially on a Saturday. :roll:
This is a handy one especially around team news which I use myself sometimes
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=16754
Brovashift

Dallas wrote: โ†‘
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:11 pm
Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Todays Game.

BBvSUOdds.png

Chart.png

Current.png
This is a handy one especially around team news which I use myself sometimes
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=16754
Thanks Dallas... added to my ToDo list lol
Kai

@OP

Just be careful of scalping the trend PRIOR to teamnews, can easily get caught out by a reversal or price correction.

Although IMO generally safer to scalp against trends on slower markets, if you catch a reversal you're already in the best position for it.

Return to โ€œBet Angel - Automationโ€