Auto Dutch 50% field , mid runner @ above 20- Guardian bot

decomez6

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:31 pm
RRR 💪
the modified version will track the mid '@20 runner and dutch all runners below 20 .

new Rules include :

1. Potential WIN % in- put .

-----this will check on all selections P&L , calculate a percentage of your maximum potential profit which will be used in the greening rules .
say your in put is 50 , the bot will green up as soon as your best potential wins hit 50%.

2. qualifying bets counter
---- counts the number of qualifying bets before and after any bets are placed .

3. Seperate IN-play files ' ( both for dutching and green all)
----the in play files have been altered to account for the dreadfull in-play delay. the files have been slowed down to avoid duplication and losses.
the resulting triggers might hit the market unmatched , but will guarantee a win when one of them get matched and end up winning .

NB; pre-off files will work as normal , and will also green all with the WIN % formulae. they will then stop working @ one second after the start , where the iN play files kick in .

4. Green all file
------will use the WIN % formulae to calculate your chosen green all potential , profits.profits

5. KEEP all
--- will keep all bets IN and OUT of play . so always

6. clear ALL
---this will kick in , once your greened up . the bot will use the lay orders used to green up ,as triggers to clear all other bets . the idea is to stop introduction of new positions that might convert a green up into a loosing bet.

NB : i havent tested all to a 100% , so please let me know when things are not working as intended.

potential WIN % in-put.PNG

DUTCH best 50% field -mid runner above 20,,, MODIFIED.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

OUTSTANDING SIR!

Will play with it later, just at the gym at the min!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Realrocknrolla

This has been great for me on the markets I chose to get involved with.

The previous file that Jukebox did with dutch two nominated selections is great also.

What I was going to ask, is it possible to create a dutching file based on text comparison conditions.

So basically I go through my data choose my selections and copy and paste the list in the morning to the file, then the file would dutch any of the selections in that list.

Obviously the difficulty being the number of selections may be different for each race?

It is a whole new area for me but I am slowly getting there.

Kudos to your automation skills! 🎩 off!
decomez6

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:38 pm

The previous file that Jukebox did with dutch two nominated selections is great also.

What I was going to ask, is it possible to create a dutching file based on text comparison conditions.

So basically I go through my data choose my selections and copy and paste the list in the morning to the file, then the file would dutch any of the selections in that list.

Obviously the difficulty being the number of selections may be different for each race?

thank you !
BA is a Brilliant kit . its irreplaceable to those of us with no prior coding skills , very helpfull.
sometimes you are given plenty of options to solve the same problem using different thought processes .
i for instance find stored values to be extremely usefull .
-----e.g in the question of nominating a selection to a list ?
the text comparison way looks like a viable option , but my thought process looks at the same problem from a different angle . i like to deal with binaries 0,1 ....on/off....stop/ go....yes/no ...etc .simple , works all the time and easy to debugg.
stored values work very well with this concept .
--- lets say you have stored value ' YES /NO '
it will store a value ( 1 )when yes and ( 0 ) when no.

ALL/ every selection will have this stored value.

assign a condition that will correspond and respond to the stored value.

eg if the horse name is X then yes (1 )
OR
you can have a group of names nested and conditioned to a Yes (1) if any one of them is X or Y or Z

there is alot more that can be done with a single stored value.

So ....., the short answer to your question is , yes . the Long answer is binary in nature.
i am currently in the middle of christmas madness , will look into it later.

hope that helps.
Realrocknrolla

decomez6 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:09 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:

thank you !
BA is a Brilliant kit . its irreplaceable to those of us with no prior coding skills , very helpfull.
sometimes you are given plenty of options to solve the same problem using different thought processes .
the text comparison way looks like a viable option , but my thought process looks at the same problem from a different angle . i like to deal with binaries 0,1 ....on/off....stop/ go....yes/no ...etc .simple , works all the time and easy to debugg.

OR
you can have a group of names nested and conditioned to a Yes (1) if any one of them is X or Y or Z

So ....., the short answer to your question is , yes . the Long answer is binary in nature.

hope that helps.
Absolutely no rush whatsoever Deco…

You enjoy the madness and if we don’t speak before have a good one to you and your family.
decomez6

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:20 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:09 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:

thank you !

OR

hope that helps.
Absolutely no rush whatsoever Deco…

You enjoy the madness and if we don’t speak before have a good one to you and your family.
And you.
🎄✨….👍🏼

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”