Greyhound Markets Betdaq

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stevethechair

Morning all.
I have been trying to download todays Greyhound markets from Betdaq ( just need win only) but they don't seem to be there,
Only a few meetings shown, but unable to add the market<
ive shutdown Betangel 3 times and still not there.
Any ideas anyone ?
ANGELS15

They'd shut their site down in the night and it only came back around 8am. Perhaps they're still having issues?
stevethechair

Yes , I thought that may have something to do with it but problems yesterday as well. Not sure if the new version of BA may have something to do with it.
I run automation on both Betfair and Betdaq with the latter exchange performing really well,
stevethechair

Markets eventually available but took a while. Had to load individually after initially selecting each race but sorted and thankfully its doing very well so far.
ANGELS15

stevethechair wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:58 pm
Markets eventually available but took a while. Had to load individually after initially selecting each race but sorted and thankfully its doing very well so far.
I'm surprised as when Betfair went down I logged into Betdaq to do some dog trades and in-running on horses. The dog markets had virtually no liquidity and the horse in-play markets also were very thin. This is surprising as you would think this would be their chance to shine with the main operator out of action.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”