LEVEL THE ALL GREEN FOR TENNIS CRICKET etc

Dr Ginhog

Hi
I found this to be a particularl
LEVELLING_A GREEN ALL PROFIT_V159_100622.baf
y efficient baf where you have all green on 2 PLAYER event and want to level the green when in your favour.
It will only level when in your favour when majority Green is on Fav and its also drifting beyond 1.49 Or when FAV has 0 Green.
It also stops greening when level or within 0.01 of level.
Sometimes Greening goes amiss when prices move as the green all is placed and you have a red/green and an unmatched bet.The last part
rectifies this and cancels the unmatched also.
A negative issue with greening is that sometimes it is prone to double bets but curiously this more often than not will work in your favour. :D

Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
Just for the sake of clarity I should say that the above baf is not designed for a situation where you have a Green All Profit > 0 with PL on one selection showing red and green on the other. The standard Green all button or rule caters for that. This baf is for when a profitable trade had been completed (usually with the same stake for back as for Lay) and you end up with a Positive P & L on one selection and "0" P & L on the other both in green. The baf seeks to equalise the profit when in your favour and this nuance is what is good about it..
Another clarification is that the last part will only rectify a red/green created by the first baf (connected by a signal) . In other words it does not do a conventional Green All Profit unless the red/green was caused by the first baf. You can make it a conventional green all profit by removing the signal in conditions but that would defeat the general purpose of it all.
Im a waffler, Ive always been a waffler, and Ive waffled around here for years.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
Heres is a better variation that corrects a potential bug. Sorry about bug.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Sorry about the drip drip but heres another Tool for the Kit. I like that one it has a ring about it. :lol:
I have finally included also the RED/GREEN scenario
when Green all Profit > 0 but RED is on FAV and would need to GREEN OUT
Euler

Thanks for sharing

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”