Rolling Stop Loss

mgreenough

I created a demo file that collects your start bank at the start of the day and sets a stop loss of 10% of the start balance. This stop loss is used in the conditions section of the lay (or back) bets i.e. only bet if current bank balance is greater than the stop loss. As your bank balance grows the stop loss amount is modified to 10% of the new balance, but if you have a loss then the stop loss is not changed.

So for example

Stop automation if 10% bank lost in a day
Start balance: £100
SV_balance_low: £90

If next bet wins and balance increases to £110, then SV_balance_low is increased to £99
If next bet lost and the bank went down to £95, SV_balance_low will still be set to £90

The idea came about when I had a good run in the morning but then a series of losses in the late afternoon/evening that took the balance down past my start bank. This way the stop loss is always moving forward, never backward so you should end up in profit if you have a few good wins during the day.

You can change the 10% to another value if you wish, by modifying the Stored values in the first two sections
i.e.
0.95 is 5%
0.90 is 10%
0.80 is 20% etc..
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Also needs changing in the Conditions section of Increment SV_balance_low rule

Bet Angel Version 1.59 is required to import this file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

looks like a good idea thanks for sharing
Oscar

Perfect, and thanks for sharing.
I was having the exact same problem.
:D

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”