Servant HELP - Green Up all for % Profit

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Danchan87

Hi All - New to trading and have use a little automation so please bear with me.

This is what i want to do - see below:

In running - Back a selection for eg £100.
Then Green up all selections and make a profit at a certain percentage ie 50%. Not % of Stake, Overall Profit.

I have looked at some of the shared files to get me started but the file I am using only allows me to state a profit ie Green up all selections once profit reaches Equal or Greater than £50.

Any ideas how I can Green up all selection and close trade once a profit % has been reached rather than a set amount?

To try and be clear, scenario below:

Price of selection 10.0
Back Bet of £100 @ 10.0
Once / If the selection reaches 5.0, I want a lay bet to be placed to lock in the 50% profit and green up

Any screenshots or anyone got a file they could share?

Many Thanks in Advance.
Dallas

Then Green up all selections and make a profit at a certain percentage ie 50%. Not % of Stake, Overall Profit.

I'm a little confused as to what you want, above you asked to green up for 50% of overall profit and NOT % of stake

But then your example below (effectively a DOB - Double or Bust) is based on greening up for 50% of your stake

Price of selection 10.0
Back Bet of £100 @ 10.0
Once / If the selection reaches 5.0, I want a lay bet to be placed to lock in the 50% profit and green up

Using the same entry price as an example
Back Bet of £100 @ 10.0
Would give a profit of £900
To green up at 50% of that profit (£450) the odds would need to trade down to 1.82 before you greened up which is far lower than half the price

Both ways are possible and I suspect its greening up to a % of stake you want but just it to clarify to advise the way forward
Danchan87

Thanks Dallas for quick response!

Yes sorry for confusion, you are right % of stake is initially what I am looking for. Any shared files or instructions on how to do this would be great and also the profit % too if it’s doable?

Many thanks
Dallas

Danchan87 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:42 am
Thanks Dallas for quick response!

Yes sorry for confusion, you are right % of stake is initially what I am looking for. Any shared files or instructions on how to do this would be great and also the profit % too if it’s doable?

Many thanks
This first one is probably the best for you, and below that I've included 2 examples of DOBbing bots if its a 50% target you want
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13629
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=19933

To green up for a percentage of profit you could use that first example, and on the stored value tab where it currently stores the 'NET' stake, you can change this to 'a Selections Profit or Loss'

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”