Race meter percentage to Stored Value

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
amok_bris

Hi from Australia. I'm really enjoying trying things with Bet Angel. My apologies if this topic has already been addressed, feel free to direct me to an existing solution if one is already here.

In the Race Meter area of settings, i have button 2 Selected, and Stored Value Name of RaceElapsed for the market. For starters i just wanna see what value it produces, but it seems to be doing nothing.
In order to probe and see what value race meter is providing, the only way i could think was to use servant manager, made a rule with an unlimited trigger and half-second re-arming. Then went across to stored values to store a new value using the 'RaceElapsed' value i expect to see given from Race Meter, and also select 'Note value assignments in the Market's log'

The log ...
22/06/2022 15:41:29: [AS 5] : Unable to : Store Value (Shared) for market: TimeRemaining. First value invalid.
22/06/2022 15:41:30: [AS 5] : Unable to : Store Value (Shared) for market: TimeRemaining. First value invalid.
22/06/2022 15:41:31: [AS 5] : Unable to : Store Value (Shared) for market: TimeRemaining. First value invalid.
22/06/2022 15:41:31: [AS 5] : Unable to : Store Value (Shared) for market: TimeRemaining. First value invalid.
22/06/2022 15:41:32: [AS 5] : Unable to : Store Value (Shared) for market: TimeRemaining. First value invalid.
22/06/2022 15:41:33: [AS 5] : Unable to : Store Value (Shared) for market: TimeRemaining. First value invalid.

I've had a good deal of success with Stored Values, using them as counters, etc, they normally work fine.
What i'm really chasing is the percentage that race meter can display - i want that to a Stored Value.

Any help greatly appreciated :)
Dallas

Option 2 is to use your own standard (average) times for the race meter (imported via a Stored Value) rather than those included with by Bet Angel

There is an list of standard times for all UK and Irish races you can download from the second post of this thread, of course you are free to edit tweak this further for example if you want to take into account the going on the day
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11627
amok_bris

Thanks Dallas. Yeah i only play on the Aussie races, we also don't have access to that GPS data like in the UK :(
As i play different length races to, Just be a handful re-adjusting the average race time to custom for the particular race. i was hoping that percentage could be spat out to a Stored Value. Anyway i really appreciate your response, cheers :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”