Servants - 'Unmatched' bets

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Cardano

I am using 'Excel' automation to place 'Back' bets in-play.
However, some of the bets when 'triggered' end up 'unmatched'.
My problem is with Excel Automation once a bet triggers I can't trigger another subsequent bet on that same horse selection to try and get matched at say a lower price
So to get round this problem I'm wondering if there is a way of using 'Servants' to place a 'Back' bet on these 'unmatched' bets using the 'One-Click' screen.
So basically the 'Servant' would be 'backing up' the Excel Automation by placing a 'Back' bet on these unmatched bets
Could you please advise if this can be done :?:
Dallas

Excel can re-trigger bets anytime you want, or you could use a fill/kill order and re-trigger if its not matched shortly after the kill time expires.
Or did you mean you weren't sure how to program any of that with Excel?
Cardano

Hi Dallas,
I've tried to implement what you have suggested but my rule in e.g L11 below doesn't seem to be working

Couple of examples (L12) this afternoon of not getting matched (see below )

Could you please check my bet rule/command in cell L11 below.

I am not sure if Fill_Kill should be TRUE/False and what the OFFSET,KILL_DELAY values should be ?

L11=IF(AND($G$1="In-play",$AK10>0),"BACK OFFSET:1 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:1 STOP:5","")

L12: £ 20.00 Back bet placed on Grey Diamond at 1.36. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market £ 20 unmatched bet (Ref:10008) was killed.

L12: £ 20.00 Back bet placed on Bowerman at 1.15. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market £ 20 unmatched bet (Ref:10009) was killed
Dallas

What your asking for is certainly possible with excel and would be a lot neater than trying to do half with excel and half with a servant but I don't use excel so couldn't help you with the formulas but if you post it in the Excel section one of the excel guys will surely be able to help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”