Confused Over lack of Green-up

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
ddbgoms

Ok Dallas, thanks for all your input. Might be on a road to nothing with this as don't want to risk more of my bank per trade, as only a small pot.

I could use Practice Mode with a higher liability to make sure it still triggers ok, but it would then have to wait until my bank catches up to a point where I can put those sort of liabilities on as a %age of my bank.
Dallas

ddbgoms wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:15 pm
Ok Dallas, thanks for all your input. Might be on a road to nothing with this as don't want to risk more of my bank per trade, as only a small pot.

I could use Practice Mode with a higher liability to make sure it still triggers ok, but it would then have to wait until my bank catches up to a point where I can put those sort of liabilities on as a %age of my bank.
There is never any guarantee any bet will be matched including stop loss bets especially in-running when the markets are more volitile and the in-play bet delay is factored in.

For example if a horse falls in a jumps race the on-course guys will lay it out to 1000.0 in a fraction of a second and no stop will have a chance of being matched, - its just the nature of all in-play sports

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”