Column showing Favourites??

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Balmus

Is there a way to have a custom column on the grid showing which horse is fav, which is 2nd fav and which is 3rd fav? Thanks B
Anbell

Balmus wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:52 pm
Is there a way to have a custom column on the grid showing which horse is fav, which is 2nd fav and which is 3rd fav? Thanks B
you can sort by fave order by clicking "Back" at the top of the column
Balmus

I know that but I don't want to be clicking the wrong selection when the order is changing late in a race. I just want a way to highlight the top 3 favourites on the grid, be it a column or other suggestion.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks
B
Jukebox

Yes - If you create a custom column named RANK and set it to display shared stored value named RANK you can attach this file in guardian and it will will display favoritism rank of the top twelve - you can adapt it to suit your needs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigtimesmallshot

You mean the ladder or one click screen ? - If ladder you can create shortcuts to reorder in ascending odds order , I have X on keybaord assigned to that and C to centre ladders .

Pressing X and C in play works for me .

Sorry if that's not what you meant !! :) :) :) :)
Balmus

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:00 am
Yes - If you create a custom column named RANK and set it to display shared stored value named RANK you can attach this file in guardian and it will will display favoritism rank of the top twelve - you can adapt it to suit your needs.
Thanks, That's exactly what I wanted. :D :D :D
MemphisFlash

Capture.JPG

you mean like this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”