About Servants

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
johnnyyyf1

Hello, I'm a new user using Servants and I would like to know if I can add the same ''Servant file'' into multiple markets or do I need to put Servant for each market? (I would like to use the same servant for all my horse markets)

Thanks for the help
Dallas

Servants are designed to be used on the market you have on screen, so you could use the same servant on multiple selection or if you've spawned markets in new ladder or one-click windows, but once you close a market they are automatically stopped.

If you want to use one in a market not on your screen then you'd just put the rules into a regular automation file and apply it to as many markets as you want in Guardian
johnnyyyf1

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 pm
Servants are designed to be used on the market you have on screen, so you could use the same servant on multiple selection or if you've spawned markets in new ladder or one-click windows, but once you close a market they are automatically stopped.

If you want to use one in a market not on your screen then you'd just put the rules into a regular automation file and apply it to as many markets as you want in Guardian
Yes but I cant manange to put it working, could you please help me creating an Automation file regarding your "Fill the Gap" servant?
Dallas

johnnyyyf1 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:15 pm
Dallas wrote:

Yes but I cant manange to put it working, could you please help me creating an Automation file regarding your "Fill the Gap" servant?
What is it you want to change/edit with it?
johnnyyyf1

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:10 pm
johnnyyyf1 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

I have everything similar as you have on "Fill the Gap" Servant but I don't know what should I put in "Applies to Selection"

Can I just put ''By Arrow index 1" or do I need to put something specific?

Thanks
Dallas

johnnyyyf1 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:25 pm
Dallas wrote:
johnnyyyf1 wrote:

I have everything similar as you have on "Fill the Gap" Servant but I don't know what should I put in "Applies to Selection"

Thanks
It depends how you want to use it, when you start it do you want to automatically target a specific selection everytime ie, the selection in row 1, or the 3rd fav
Or do you want to watch the market for a while then decide yourself which runner you want it to trigger on?
johnnyyyf1

[
Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:28 pm
johnnyyyf1 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:25 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks
It depends how you want to use it, when you start it do you want to automatically target a specific selection everytime ie, the selection in row 1, or the 3rd fav
Or do you want to watch the market for a while then decide yourself which runner you want it to trigger on?
I would like to put it fully automated as I keep being away from the computer, so the best options are selection row 1 or the favourite ones?

Can I put on "Parameters - Place at" the option "Reverse Market Price" instead of "Custom Ticks above best reverse market price"? Looks like it doesn't always gets matched and I end up with reds... (reds always will happen but with servant looks like it's more efficient) what may be the cause here?

Why does this happen aswell? It trades at red when I put it to close on green?
Dallas

If its mainly to use as full automation there are already 2 existing 'Gap Finding' bots that might be better suited as a starting point
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11522
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11669

Let me know if either of them suit you better and what changes you might still need to make

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”