Inplay Trader

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Bet007

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this in, but I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help me out with a query I have with the inplay trader please?

I use the inplay trader to trade the horses, but at present I can only see options to back or lay the horses in relation to the stakes chosen in the one click grid, but no option to be able to apply liability staking to the inplay trader. So, for example, I am looking to place a lay bet on a horse via the inplay trader, but only in liability mode, so say risking £10 liability no matter what price I lay at. I know this can be done on the inplay trader in Geeks Toy, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the inplay trader in Bet Angel. Can anyone help me out please?

Many thanks
Dave
Jukebox

Bet007 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:52 pm
Hi folks,

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this in, but I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help me out with a query I have with the inplay trader please?

I use the inplay trader to trade the horses, but at present I can only see options to back or lay the horses in relation to the stakes chosen in the one click grid, but no option to be able to apply liability staking to the inplay trader. So, for example, I am looking to place a lay bet on a horse via the inplay trader, but only in liability mode, so say risking £10 liability no matter what price I lay at. I know this can be done on the inplay trader in other software, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the inplay trader in Bet Angel. Can anyone help me out please?

Many thanks
Dave
The stake AND staking method for the in-play trader window are both derived from the one click screen setting.
Bet007

Hi, thank you for the reply. I can see now, it is deprived from the global settings, I was using fixed stake, but can now see there is a liability option. Thank you!

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”