Learning to use macros to trade in-running

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
jamesedwards

I would like to start using keyboard macros to trade in-running. I want to use saddle cloth numbers but realise that I can't just use number order as order will be broken by non-runners.

For someone who has only a basic understanding of Excel how is the best way to go about doing this? Should I learn VBA and use Excel to trade or is there a way to do this via BA Keyboard shortcuts?

Any advice much appreciated. :)
Shaung89

I use servants for this, maybe give them a look first - takes 1 cog out of the wheel by having to use excel allowing you to key in the actions directly to BA.

This only works for cloths 1-9 of course :-)
jamesedwards

Shaung89 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 am
I use servants for this, maybe give them a look first - takes 1 cog out of the wheel by having to use excel allowing you to key in the actions directly to BA.

Thanks for the reply. But how do you set the servant to trigger using your keyboard? Using BA keyboard shortcuts or something else?
jamesedwards

Shaung89 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 am

Also how do you set a servant to trigger by saddle cloth?
Shaung89

[/quote]
Thanks for the reply. But how do you set the servant to trigger using your keyboard? Using BA keyboard shortcuts or something else?
[/quote]

Yes this can be done via BA shortcuts.

I only use these for the flat racing as you can use them to lay slow starters from stall numbers 1-9 using the 'Stall Draw' condition. I've not explored using it for 'Runner numbers' - not sure if there is a condition

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”