Volume Marker

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
johnjorholmes

Hi All,

I'm mainly in-play trading and use a mixture of one click screen and in-play trader tool.

Is there a way to create a servant to place a marker on a runners volume that is increasing dramiticly, (especially toward the end of the race) I'm currently having to take a picture just as the race goes into play and track volume increases that way?
Dallas

Markers are exclusive to the ladder screen but you can use stored values and custom columns on the once click screen to get what you are after

This example is along the lines of what you want, it stores the traded volume at the off then calculates the traded amount in-play
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16350

All you'd need to do is tell it what times in-play you wanted it to check.

Or you could have it display the recent rolling total from the last 5secs or 10 secs etc, another option would be to look for a relative increase in volume say 10% within 5secs so if a runner had £150k there would need to be further 15K traded in 5secs, if it had £400k traded its volume would need to increase by £40k within 5secs.

If you decide exactly what you want i'll be able to advise the best way to go about it.
johnjorholmes

This is fantastic, exactly what I’ve been needing for weeks and weeks! Thank you. I’ll have a go setting something up tomorrow following the previous thread and come back if I’ve any issues.

Cheers.
johnjorholmes

Hi Dallas,

I've set up the volume column which i'll test this afternoon however, ideally what I'm looking to achive in addtion to the inplay traded volume is another column next to inplay traded volume to calculate amount of traded volume in say 3 second intervals. As an eg:
Runner 1 - attracted £30k in play to a point in the race
Runner 2 attracted £29k in play to the same point in the race

in 5 seconds time (a second traded volumn column to cofirm how much further money was matched within this 5s frame)
Runner 1 - attracted a further £3k
Runner 2 attracted a further £5k

Is this possible?
Dallas

johnjorholmes wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:10 pm
Hi Dallas,

I've set up the volume column which i'll test this afternoon however, ideally what I'm looking to achive in addtion to the inplay traded volume is another column next to inplay traded volume to calculate amount of traded volume in say 3 second intervals. As an eg:
Runner 1 - attracted £30k in play to a point in the race
Runner 2 attracted £29k in play to the same point in the race

in 5 seconds time (a second traded volumn column to cofirm how much further money was matched within this 5s frame)
Runner 1 - attracted a further £3k
Runner 2 attracted a further £5k

Is this possible?
Yes it's all doable, I've got an example i'll be posting shortly which displays the average traded price over the last minute so that would be editable to what you want, but its probably worth me putting a separate ready-made volume one up as well

Would you be looking for it in blocks of 5 secs ie, 5 secs after going IP, then every 5 secs after that
Or a rolling update so every second you get a total of what was matched in the previous 5 secs
johnjorholmes

I've amended the one I got from you last night to refresh every 2seconds therefore the second column would prefer to roll every 5seconds please
johnjorholmes

Did you manage yo reviee this today Dallas?
Dallas

johnjorholmes wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Did you manage yo reviee this today Dallas?
Yes, I got chance to put one together yesterday afternoon which has rolling and fixed times columns so will upload it in the next few days as soon as I've gotten the post written up and added the text to the notes area of the rules so people know what each does

OC Screen Volume.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnjorholmes

Brilliant. Look forward to it.
Dallas

johnjorholmes wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:36 pm
Brilliant. Look forward to it.
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22876
johnjorholmes

Thank you Dallas. Fantastic work!

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”