automation bot

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
scotthelot

Hi, Need help trying to set up automation bot. If I back a horse on place market say for £25. I need bot to work out what odds on the win market to lay that is equal to the win on the place bet. Many thanks.
Dallas

scotthelot wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:19 pm
Hi, Need help trying to set up automation bot. If I back a horse on place market say for £25. I need bot to work out what odds on the win market to lay that is equal to the win on the place bet. Many thanks.
I'm not sure if this is currently possible, the use of a P/L from one market to another is doable and I've posted some examples of this in the football section of the shared file.
viewforum.php?f=50

The problem with the place market is there are two P/L figures for each selection so almost certain they can't be used/done in the same way
scotthelot

Thanks for that Dallas what if i was to lay the selection in the win market and back it for the liability in the place market would that be possible again thank you for your time and effort
Dallas

scotthelot wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:11 pm
Thanks for that Dallas what if i was to lay the selection in the win market and back it for the liability in the place market would that be possible again thank you for your time and effort
Yes that would be possible, you'd need to run a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule on the selection you layed and store the profit/loss on the event
Then on the place market for your staking method use 'By Liability using a Stored Value Stake' and enter the name of your stored value from above
scotthelot

thanks Dallas but i am not very techy minded how would i do it thanks for taking the time to explain it for me if a tall possible could u set the rule up for me thanks again
Dallas

scotthelot wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 pm
thanks Dallas but i am not very techy minded how would i do it thanks for taking the time to explain it for me if a tall possible could u set the rule up for me thanks again
If you take a look at this example it does what you want, ie, passes the profits in one market too another
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21362

If you download and import the following two rule files
Lay Overs and Store HT Profits
Lay the Draw @ HT with 1st Half Profits

Then from the 'Lay Overs and Store HT Profits'
Take the forth rule - ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’ rule, when this triggers it will store the value of the profit for the event with the name ‘Profit’

From the 'Lay the Draw @ HT with 1st Half Profits'
Take the first rule which will place a lay bet and use the stored value named ‘profit’ as its stake

This post shows how to copy rules from one file to another, so you just need to import those two above into your file, then set the arm times to what you need
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
scotthelot

cheers again thank u for all your help top man

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”