Stop Entry Servant Help Please

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Bet007

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, as I'm a bit stuck as to how to build a servant I want for a certain action.

Other tarding software has a tool called 'Stop Entry', where basically if a horse trades a a certain price, the software will fire a lay bet in for me at a higher price that I have set. So for example, I am watching a race and see the fav (who started at let's say 3/1) start to struggle, so I action the Stop Entry tool on that horse, which for this example, would be as soon as that horse drifts and hits a price of 10, the software will firre in a bet for me at 15s.

I have had a play around trying to do the same thing but with the Bet Angel software, but I'm struggling. I have tried using fixed and relative odds conditions, but this isn't working. Can I ask, is what I am trying to do actually possible on the Bet Angel software and if so, how do I actually set this up as a servant (I do know how to create servants, but I mean specifically for this rule), so I can look at doing it on any runner I wish, when I feel the opportunity arises to do so?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Dave
Dallas

This ready-made servant from the shared servant section will do exactly what you've asked for
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=16235
Bet007

Thank you so much for the reply Dallas. I'll give that a go. ;)

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”