conditional watchlists ?? can it be done ??

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
stever78

Hi all,
i would greatly appreciate any help that can be given on an issue that i thought i could solve easily, but is becoming annoying in that i cant see no way to achieve it.

in basic terms,
i might look at a ladder of runners and decide HORSE A has a GOOD DRAW, so i have set up a servant that is linked to a HOTKEY i press which is D and that sets a ALERT on my watchlist saying "good draw"

i might then notice the same runner has been well steamed, to which i , same as above, hot key S.

but .... this obviously overwrites the other alert i had, so now i just have well steamed.

would there be an option , or any way, i could get the watchlist to show BOTH alerts.
i understand this would mean actually showing what would prob be a third "combo" ALERT that i could set up and that would have the description GOOD DRAW + STEAMED.

I thought i could get this to work by, on the second servant hotkey pressed, it could test to see if a signal was set by the "first" servant
and, if so, send an alert describing the third alert. but this is not working at all.

or perhaps by creating a auto rule that says "first alert signal set" and "second alert signal set" = create a alert called GOOD DRAW and STEAMED.
surprisingly, this hasn't worked either.

obviously there is the option of creating another hotkey that combines the two variables but that's not really going to be ideal as i have about a dozen different variables that i would like to create combo's of , if possible.

hope this makes sense and very interested and grateful if someone can share any thoughts as to whether this is possible, as i would assume it is as its all on the same market.

many many thanks for anyone's help on this.

all best, steve r

ps - apologies for posting to tips and tricks earlier
stever78

this has been solved by support now. done. cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”