SERVANT HELP !

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
north-star48

Hello I have been trying to create the following servant for a number of days with no success I would be very happy for some help please.

For Backing inplay, I want to create a simple servant with the following criteria.

* 1 click stop loss for multiple runners
* A stop loss for 50% of my initial stake liability for each runner.
* Highly likely to get matched very similar to the "stop an opening bet" function.

P.s. I am still very new to automations and I am a visual learner.
I would be very happy with screen shots or a file if anyway possible.

Thanks a lot. :D
Dallas

This one will green up if you hit a loss of a % of your stake
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089

You can then either place a bet manually with global settings enabled with the stop on opening bet option being used
Or
You can add a rule to the servant above to place the bet on the selection you start it on (also with the stop on opening bet option being used)
The existing rule will then still green up if the loss reaches a % of your stake

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 1 click stop loss for all runners?
But the green up button effectively does that already
north-star48

Hello Dalas thanks for replying.
I am trying out something different experimenting more with loss management.

*This test I am simply using the betangel dutching and want to use a short key stop loss of 50% that's adapted to all the selected runners without having to right click stop loss individually for each runner to gain back 50% liability on each (No greening yet for this part of the test)

*In addition to this I want a good shot of these stop losses being matched, Similar to how the "stop an opening bet" operates.

Can this be done ?
north-star48

BUMP
Dallas

north-star48 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:44 pm
Hello Dalas thanks for replying.
I am trying out something different experimenting more with loss management.

*This test I am simply using the betangel dutching and want to use a short key stop loss of 50% that's adapted to all the selected runners without having to right click stop loss individually for each runner to gain back 50% liability on each (No greening yet for this part of the test)

*In addition to this I want a good shot of these stop losses being matched, Similar to how the "stop an opening bet" operates.

Can this be done ?
The Servant I linked to above will do both of those

T stop you out at a %, you just need to change the rule type from 'close trade on selection with greening' to a 'close trade on selection'

On the Parameters tab you can set it to trigger outside the current price which will increase your chances of being matched
ie, you could place it at 2nd or 3rd best price or even further away
north-star48

Brilliant thanks a lot really appreciate it :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”