Servant Shortcuts not firing unless re-saved

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Carthorse

Servant Shortcuts

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15192

Hi
Have set up some shortcut keys as per above and all working well initially.
However after shutting down the system for a couple of hours they refused to activate again.
As a test I set up a new shortcut -which worked, but the others would still not activate.
They would only fire up if I went back to the Settings and made a nominal change or Saved again.
It seems they are not switching on unless I visit them to activate them on this session.

Tested the main Servant Box – all working OK on the Two click basis ie CTRL & Left Mouse.

Any ideas please ?

Many thx

Carthorse
Dallas

You need to ensure after selecting the 'Active' keyboard shortcut profile you've saved them as part of you then re-save your main settings profile
Carthorse

Thank you Dallas
:)
Carthorse

Hi Dallas

I came to apply your suggestions but, when I read it back this morning , there seemed to be some text missing that I couldn't fathom out.
Sorry to be a pain could you clarify for me again.
I did try to work it out but couldn't seem to suss out the solution .

Cheers
Dallas

Carthorse wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:45 am
Hi Dallas

I came to apply your suggestions but, when I read it back this morning , there seemed to be some text missing that I couldn't fathom out.
Sorry to be a pain could you clarify for me again.
I did try to work it out but couldn't seem to suss out the solution .

Cheers
Once you've selected your short cut profile click the 'Save button at the bottom of the window

Behaviour.JPG

Then on your main page re-save the settings profile you want to use them with, you then just need to logon with them chosen on the blue login window or select them from your settings pick list and your servant shortcut will then be available

Settings.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carthorse

Hi Dallas

Thx for helping me out - I really appreciate it.

I also found that Automation wasn't enabled ( in Features ) but once I enabled it and saved it all again - as you suggested ,
it finally clicked into place .

Got it firing now :D

Carthorse

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”