Servant help - alert when % formed from different markets is bigger than x

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
petricamoise

Hello,

Want to set an alarm that triggers at a two-way market (like over/under x goals) when % is calculated between odds for back under 2.5 goals and odds for lay over 2.5 goals. SO the servant has to check two markets and calculate itself the %.
EG: for under 2.5 goals market back odds 1.38 (don`t care about lay odds in this market). For over 2.5 goals market odds are 3.40 (don`t care what are the odds for back). This means the percentage between these two is 101.87%, and this value is not available from betfair data. I want to be alerted when this value is over 105% for example, otherwise said when the gap is big.
Don`t know how to instruct the servant for this.
Thank you.
petricamoise

Okay, if this is not possible, as nobody replied, I come with another question: is it possible that servant to be auto armed only for the main window? So not also for "open market in new ladder window". Can`t see this option anywhere.
I only found under "Safety>Automatically start this safety servant when opening a maret" but it will be armed for each new window I open beside the main one, and I only want the alarmtfor the main window (a specific market)

Thank you!
Dallas

petricamoise wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:02 pm
Hello,

Want to set an alarm that triggers at a two-way market (like over/under x goals) when % is calculated between odds for back under 2.5 goals and odds for lay over 2.5 goals. SO the servant has to check two markets and calculate itself the %.
EG: for under 2.5 goals market back odds 1.38 (don`t care about lay odds in this market). For over 2.5 goals market odds are 3.40 (don`t care what are the odds for back). This means the percentage between these two is 101.87%, and this value is not available from betfair data. I want to be alerted when this value is over 105% for example, otherwise said when the gap is big.
Don`t know how to instruct the servant for this.
Thank you.
Yes, that can be done using stored values and storing the 'back book% of a selection' and the 'lay book% of a selection
Then creating a 3rd stored value which subtracts one from the other

Although your end calculation was wrong
1.38 = 72.46%
3.40 = 29.41%

A difference of 43.05%
Dallas

petricamoise wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:26 am
Okay, if this is not possible, as nobody replied, I come with another question: is it possible that servant to be auto armed only for the main window? So not also for "open market in new ladder window". Can`t see this option anywhere.
I only found under "Safety>Automatically start this safety servant when opening a maret" but it will be armed for each new window I open beside the main one, and I only want the alarmtfor the main window (a specific market)

Thank you!
A safety servant is designed to start on every market you open, if you just want a Servant to start on one market ie, the main screen then you'd need to start it manually
petricamoise

thank you very much. Will give it a try.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”