Automation Kill Switch by Trade

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Kurtz

I have automation running to place Pre-Off bets then a separate set of In-Play Automation Rules to Green/Red Up.

Now I'm usually watching the races and might occasionally decide I don't want to Green/Red up so I don't want the 2nd piece of Automation to run.

As you might guess, as this is In-Play I need to cancel this automation pretty quickly.

Having a "Hot Key" to close the 2nd bit of Automation, or to stop it firing would be great.

I'm looking at Servants but can't see anything suitable or adaptable.

Thoughts so far are maybe Set a Signal when the bets go in and then put a condition in the second bit of automation to check for this signal being set. Then set up a servant to change the status of the Signal.

Still pretty naive with Automation so do appreciate any advice or pitfalls if I go down the route suggested above.

Cheers
Dallas

Your not far off the mark

Have a look at this example, it will allow you to choose runners with a Servant that an automation file will later place dutch bets on
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21069

With just a few edits of that you can use the servant to set a stored value on the market
Then have your automation green up rule use a 'Stored Value set' condition to test if the SV is NOT set
Kurtz

Thanks for the quick response Dallas.

I'll have a look at yor suggested Servant/Bot this evening.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”