Help with servant for two-way markets

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
petricamoise

Hello, please help with a servant.

For two-way markets.
Assuming there is a race with two horses only.
I need a servant that when I place a lay bet, he places a back bet on the other selection at opposed odds calculated with 100% book. And if possible to use the selected stake from the ladder staking area.

Eg: I arm the servant, manually place a 10 euro liability lay bet on a horse at odds 2.04 (even if there are no moey at that price to be matched with), and at the same time I click for the lay bet, servant must send a 10 euro (or whichever selected stake is active on that ladder) back bet at odds 1.96 on the other horse.
Eg2: I lay at 3.50, servant sends back bet at 1.40.

Found an already made servant like this, but it does not act at a click, it places a bet at the best price as soon as it is armed.

thank you!
petricamoise

BTW, is it allowed to offer here a payment to have this servant made by whoever would be interested to do it, if anyone? I`m willing to offer 50 pounds for this.
If it`s not allowed, Im sorry and please delete this last post.
eatyourgreens

hi Petrica,
I started to do a rules file for you this morning. just for the fun of doing it! I have tested on a few markets and will upload it soon :-)

Have a nice day!
eatyourgreens

Hi again,

Try the attached file in PRACTICE MODE! I think it does what you requested.

it is a servant so you will need to assign it to a servant shortcut in servant manager (I used control and left click).

You will need to make sure staking method (top right) on trading screen is set to "by liabiltity (lay only)" and set the stake preset (top of ladder) to whatever stake you want to use.

If you place your mouse pointer on the selection you want to lay, at the price you want to lay at and fire the servant (using what ever shortcut it was assigned to), it should place both the lay and back bets at the same time..........I hope!

Could I also point out that, if I have understood your request correctly, .......if both the back and lay get matched, it is no different to just placing a single lay bet with double the liability!

Anyhow, the file may give you something to experiment with.

goodluck!
PS, I am no auto expert, just like playing around with it, so go easy on me if it is not what you wanted!
petricas savant.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
petricamoise

this is great! thanks a lot!!!
Please PM me your skrill, revolut or paypal to buy you a few pints.

And I will try to takeadvantage of you now :D Can you make the same servant to also work the other way? Like I click to place a back bet at 3.50, the servant will also lay at 1.40?

Thanks again!!!

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”