Servant possibilities help

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
sctrader

Hi everyone

I'm looking for specific servant to placing bets. I have few questions about servants possibilities.
1. I wanna allocate key on keyboard,which will trigger servant to place back bet three ticks above current best even my mouse cursor it's on different value . Lets say odds are currently at 2.0 and I wanna place bet 2.06 and my mouse cursor it's currently at 8(Another keys with different ticks options include current best) It's this possible?
2. When option 1 is possible I would like use random stake between 90-100% of my current stake selection. It's this possible as well?
3. I would like place bet on different ladder within same event without moving mouse cursor with predefined key. ( Lets say in football match my mouse cursor is currently on under goal market and I would like to place quick bet on match odds) It's there any way to do this please?
Thank you for looking in to my questions. I'm looking forward for answers.
Dallas

sctrader wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:39 am
Hi everyone

I'm looking for specific servant to placing bets. I have few questions about servants possibilities.
1. I wanna allocate key on keyboard,which will trigger servant to place back bet three ticks above current best even my mouse cursor it's on different value . Lets say odds are currently at 2.0 and I wanna place bet 2.06 and my mouse cursor it's currently at 8(Another keys with different ticks options include current best) It's this possible?
2. When option 1 is possible I would like use random stake between 90-100% of my current stake selection. It's this possible as well?
3. I would like place bet on different ladder within same event without moving mouse cursor with predefined key. ( Lets say in football match my mouse cursor is currently on under goal market and I would like to place quick bet on match odds) It's there any way to do this please?
Thank you for looking in to my questions. I'm looking forward for answers.
1, Yes, you'd apply the rule to Servant context but use 'custom ticks above best reverse market price for the 'Place at' option
2, No, its not possible for the software to pick a random stake for you, you need to specify the actual amount you want to place
3, Yes, if you have a rule applied to the match odds market in Guardian you can pass a stored value from the Servant on your current O/U market and to tell the automation file to trigger a bet on the MO market
sctrader

Thank you very much Dallas for help.
That option 3 seems hard to do it and I'm not sure,if I get result I'm looking for.
Dallas

sctrader wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:28 pm
Thank you very much Dallas for help.
That option 3 seems hard to do it and I'm not sure,if I get result I'm looking for.
Not sure what you mean by 'get the result I'm looking for'?

If you want to have an O/U market (or any market) on your screen and at the push of a key place a bet on the draw in the match odds market (or any selection in any other market) then that's what my answer refers to - unless I've miss understood?
sctrader

Hi Dallas

I have got confused with the automation you mentioned. All I'm looking for it's press M on keyboard and lay the draw for example in match odds in the current best price,while trading on O/U market or correct score.

Thank you for help and sorry for confusing you.
sctrader

I have one more question regard possibilities. It's there option create servant or automation that will copy my bet on one market and place exactly same bet in same time on another market? Let's say I'm backing draw at odds 2.0 with stake 100£ and automatically I will place bet on under 2.5 at same odds . (I would prefer have different stake option for other market if that possible).
I have watched couple videos and instructions. The option number one is easy to do. Struggling little with option 3,but will manage.
Dallas

sctrader wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:30 pm
I have one more question regard possibilities. It's there option create servant or automation that will copy my bet on one market and place exactly same bet in same time on another market? Let's say I'm backing draw at odds 2.0 with stake 100£ and automatically I will place bet on under 2.5 at same odds . (I would prefer have different stake option for other market if that possible).
I have watched couple videos and instructions. The option number one is easy to do. Struggling little with option 3,but will manage.
Yes you can do that also

Its all done in the same way using Stored Values to pass information from one rule to another (or from one rule to multiple other rules)

This post on linking markets with stored values should help get you started
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

But there are some examples along the lines of what you want like this one which is a Servant that sets a stored value which then triggers other bets later
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21069

All thats needed on the above is the Stored Value changing to 'Event' level and then the automation rules file editing to how ever you want it/them
sctrader

Thank you Dallas for great help.
I tried following steps to create option n3. I created rule(name storev1) that if I press V on keyboard ,it will set store value 5 for store value named 'trigerlay'. After I created rule that if stored value 'trigerlay' is equal 5 it will place lay bet on market and reset trigerlay to 0. When I tested it it's not working. The log is showing that after pressing V button its only storev1 started and stopped. The another servant not running. Where can be the problem please? I set up event for everything.
Dallas

sctrader wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:16 pm
I tried following steps to create option n3. I created rule(name storev1) that if I press V on keyboard ,it will set store value 5 for store value named 'trigerlay'. After I created rule that if stored value 'trigerlay' is equal 5 it will place lay bet on market and reset trigerlay to 0. When I tested it it's not working. The log is showing that after pressing V button its only storev1 started and stopped. The another servant not running. Where can be the problem please? I set up event for everything.
Just bumping this so I remember to reply properly next week, unless you've figured it out?
sctrader

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:13 pm
sctrader wrote:
Just bumping this so I remember to reply properly next week, unless you've figured it out?
Unfortunately I'm not able to figured it out.
Dallas

sctrader wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:28 am
Dallas wrote:
sctrader wrote:
Did you have an automation file applied to the Match Odds market in Guardian with a rule and condition to test for the Stored value named 'triggerlay' to be equal to 5?
sctrader

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:04 pm
sctrader wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:28 am
Dallas wrote:

Did you have an automation file applied to the Match Odds market in Guardian with a rule and condition to test for the Stored value named 'triggerlay' to be equal to 5?
I'm sorry for late response. I'm currently on holiday. It's ok when I will post screenshots here of what I have done? It's will be easier in my opinion to resolve.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”