Make a servant that anticipates where odds will be when a goal

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
TDK

Hi
I have seen examples in the forum about displaying the predicted odds on 1x2 if a goal is scored. What I am looking for is something like soccer mystic provides which is predicting the odds on the O/U 2.5 markets. In soccer mystic it's possible to enter the time for a goal, I.E. 21 minute and then it can predict how the odds will change. I would like to do the same, just from a servant, but the servant should do this continuesly, trigger each minute and actually place a bet at the predicted price(back or lay). (Could also be guardian if that makes it easier), is that possible ?
Regards
Tomy
sionascaig

Am sure I saw an example somewhere on forum that looked at the odds for another market to predict odds in event of a goal - try looking through Dallas's example footy bots (or might have been in the "markers" examples). You could use the same logic in a bot or servant.
Euler

TDK

Thanks a lot for the suggestions but that is the win market. I understand that you look at the handicap +1 market and doing that, it's posible to predict the odds. In this case however, it's the goal u/o 2.5 market, so what market should I look at? Lets imagine it's 0-0, 17 min in the game, U 2.5 goal is 2.28 , should I then look at the U1.5 market to predict the odds if a goal would be scored? In this example odds U1.5 are 4.8.
sionascaig

That would make sense to me.
TDK

Found information here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16255 :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”