Servant videos

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
jezrp22

Hi

I've looked at a few servant files and some I can understand but the majority it's hard to visualise what is happening in the ladder etc

Do you have any videos of the different servants that you have set up (dallas) ?
Derek27

jezrp22 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:29 pm
Hi

I've looked at a few servant files and some I can understand but the majority it's hard to visualise what is happening in the ladder etc

Do you have any videos of the different servants that you have set up (dallas) ?
You can easily run them in practice mode and watch any bets getting placed on the ladder.
Dallas

jezrp22 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:29 pm
Hi

No I don't make accompanying videos, some of them Peter has produced and posted a video for on the Bet Angel You Tube and I've added links in the appropriate threads, but not all of them so its worth a quick check on there (usually the video titles will be similar).

Otherwise as Derek has said you can just login using Practice mode and try them there to see exactly what they do

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”