Simple Scalping Servant

Share your servants
colmad

Hi Dallas,

I used Peter's original files until I spotted your's today. Thanks for adding that.

However, whereas Peter's rule applied the Back bet and successfully added the Lay bet, at the moment the Lay bet wont' activate.

I've changed the stakes to £1 and made sure to change that in the Parameters but still nothing.

The Back Bet seemed to have been fully matched too.

I noticed in the conditions tab on the Lay bet that its set at "the selection's total amount matched of your Lay bets - plus - £10 and wondered if that needs changing to the £1 stakes too?
Dallas

colmad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:07 pm
Hi Dallas,

I used Peter's original files until I spotted your's today. Thanks for adding that.

However, whereas Peter's rule applied the Back bet and successfully added the Lay bet, at the moment the Lay bet wont' activate.

I've changed the stakes to £1 and made sure to change that in the Parameters but still nothing.

The Back Bet seemed to have been fully matched too.

I noticed in the conditions tab on the Lay bet that its set at "the selection's total amount matched of your Lay bets - plus - £10 and wondered if that needs changing to the £1 stakes too?
On the one I posted yes, if you've edited the stakes the condition values will need changing too.
colmad

Thank you very much Dallas.

Colin
colmad

Hi Dallas,

I've made the changes but it's still not triggering. If you get a minute could you look at the file and see what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,

Colin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

colmad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:03 pm
Hi Dallas,

I've made the changes but it's still not triggering. If you get a minute could you look at the file and see what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,

Colin
Which parts not working for you?

I've just tried your file there and worked fine for me - placed the back bet then killed it if not matched in 10 secs, if it was matched it placed the lay bet
colmad

Hi Dallas,

Thanks, but I've never had a Lay bet triggered yet. That's what's puzzling me.

The Back bet triggers but I dont' see the Lay bet. Maybe all of mine werent' met with 10 seconds?

Colin
Dallas

colmad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:29 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks, but I've never had a Lay bet triggered yet. That's what's puzzling me.

The Back bet triggers but I dont' see the Lay bet. Maybe all of mine werent' met with 10 seconds?

Colin
Possible, as soon as the back bet is matched you should see the lay trigger (but it has two be 1 back bet on a selection at a time, if you start the servant twice and two back bets get matched on same selection the lay condition won't be satisfied)
colmad

I think I've sorted it . Thanks for your help Dallas.

Much appreciated.

Colin
phungdao

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:43 pm
But its not being filled, the lay only gets placed once the back bet is matched
hi is it possible using store value so if my back bets goes red and then arm the stop loss at a percentage
Dallas

phungdao wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:43 pm
But its not being filled, the lay only gets placed once the back bet is matched
hi is it possible using store value so if my back bets goes red and then arm the stop loss at a percentage
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089
phungdao

thank u dear sir
phungdao

dear sir ive run into another problem ,when i open excell theres no standard spreadsheets
Dallas

phungdao wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:30 pm
dear sir ive run into another problem ,when i open excell theres no standard spreadsheets
All the Bet Angel templates are located in the following directory on your PC
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bet Angel Limited\Bet Angel - Professional
phungdao

sir thank you very much for your hard work ,ive taken most your advice and read the threads saying i can modifie the automation,ive tried and not getting anywhere i dont think ,ive attach a file which ive done please can you give it a few mins and some tips
test u 3.5 goals 1.2.baf
its suppose to back under 3.5 goals when a goals scored within first 30 mins of the game , minimum price is >1.5,and a 2 tick either side of under 3.5 goals,then greenup for 12 %,or redup for 20% loss
please help dont know where im going wrong on automating
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
waywyrd

Hi,

I've slightly modified this servant into 2 servants, a back 1st and a lay 1st servant. I've also added a rule to trigger only when either servant has less than 50% less money on the opposing side, at the LTP.

I would be grateful if anyone more knowledgeable than myself, could double check that I've got my modifications right.
Test Back Scalping.baf
Test Lay Scalping.baf
And a big thankyou to all the forum posters who have shared their servant and automation files. It's a big help having a template as a starting point.

Waywyrd.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”