Trap Trade Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:59 pm
barrie wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
that may be it. I had 200 ms. I'll give it a try. As you can see from my last post, it is now not placing the opposite trade when the positions match. Again, this may be the refresh rate.
Opposite trade should only be placed if
Prices are touching
money waiting is less than the amount you specify
Some or all of the opening bet is still in the market
A signal is not yet set by the cancel rule

You should definitely see a difference with the faster refresh rate - this is one rules file where the fastest is very important
andrewr44

Been using this successfully for a while now, today was a 100% success rate on most races in the uk. Only thing I will say is NEVER and I mean NEVER use it to trade on maiden races!!!!!! Way too swingy and volatile for using this sort of servant 👍😂
Diginet

Hi,

I have made a few adjustments to this file and getting some success. Would there be a way to automate it even more. What I'm looking to do is simply press B to place a back bet or L to place a lay bet and the servant to activate?

Thanks
Dallas

Diginet wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:47 pm
Hi,

I have made a few adjustments to this file and getting some success. Would there be a way to automate it even more. What I'm looking to do is simply press B to place a back bet or L to place a lay bet and the servant to activate?

Thanks
Do you mean you still select the price (at the time of pressing your 'B' or 'L' key, then move to another market ant let automation take care of the rest?
Diginet

Hi

For example I would press B a back bet would be placed 5 ticks above the current traded price. Then the servant would place the trap lay bet ?

Thanks
Dallas

Diginet wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:05 pm
Hi

For example I would press B a back bet would be placed 5 ticks above the current traded price. Then the servant would place the trap lay bet ?

Thanks
Yes you could automate that, but using a fixed number of ticks the price the bet is placed at may already have a ton of money waiting, making the 'trap' less effective if it all in many cases
Tony1000

My version.png
Screenshot 2023-06-15 143113.png

Hello.

I downloaded the Trap Trade Servant files and imported it into Bet Angel.

Not sure what my laptop has done but it's missed off the conditions.
The sevant didn't work properly. I managed to add one condition (top picture)
which helped but the servant is still occasionally missing the offset bet.

I tried to add the other conditions (bottom picture) from the the various dropdown but I can't figure
out how to do it.

Could someone me point to a post or video that explains how to add the other conditions please?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Tony1000 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:23 pm
My version.pngScreenshot 2023-06-15 143113.png

Hello.

I downloaded the Trap Trade Servant files and imported it into Bet Angel.

Not sure what my laptop has done but it's missed off the conditions.
The sevant didn't work properly. I managed to add one condition (top picture)
which helped but the servant is still occasionally missing the offset bet.

I tried to add the other conditions (bottom picture) from the the various dropdown but I can't figure
out how to do it.

Could someone me point to a post or video that explains how to add the other conditions please?

Thanks
I never come across any instance of conditions being missing from a downloaded file

I'd delete the file from Bet Angel and your downloads area then download it again
Tony1000

Thanks for replying.
I was looking at the conditions under a different rule to the one shown. All the conditions
appear to be there.
I deleted the files from Bet Angel and my PC then downloaded again and imported into Bet Angel.
Servant is still sometimes not putting in opposing bet. Must be doing something wrong.

Thanks again
Dallas

Tony1000 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:06 pm
Thanks for replying.
I was looking at the conditions under a different rule to the one shown. All the conditions
appear to be there.
I deleted the files from Bet Angel and my PC then downloaded again and imported into Bet Angel.
Servant is still sometimes not putting in opposing bet. Must be doing something wrong.

Thanks again
That could be due to the market, if its to volatile it can shoot past the price it need to touch to place the bet at

Also ensure you have streaming on and are refreshing every update or at 20ms, otherwise it might trade at the required price then to a different one between your refreshes which means the trigger will be missed
Tony1000

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I'll check the streaming and refresh rate

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it
Dallas

Tony1000 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:09 pm
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I'll check the streaming and refresh rate

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it

whiteso

Possible to have one opening lay bet and one opening back bet running at the same time per ladder with these files? If so anyone have the steps?

Or can I just remove the cancel selection rule? Would it have a negative impact on other rules?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by whiteso on Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

whiteso wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:36 pm
Possible to have one opening lay bet and one opening back bet running at the same time per ladder with these files? If so anyone have the steps?

Or can I just remove the cancel selection rule? Would it have a negative impact on other rules?

Thanks in advance.
Answer is mid way down on first page
whiteso

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:49 am
whiteso wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:36 pm

Thanks in advance.
Answer is mid way down on first page
Thanks I see it, unfortunately I do not understand the steps.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”