Spread Exit & Green Up When in Profit Servant (or Safety Servant)

Share your servants
lavenham

Hi

Update.
Point 1 No problem now I have used it - I thought originally it was greening up across the board rather than just the individual runner.

Point 2 Regarding doing another bet after greenup. Basically when the first bets have greened up, the servant indicator goes red. If I then left click to set the servant again, the indicator turns green but when you place a bet it doesn't offset unless you click on the dark blue centre price indicator column. It does then offset the bet as expected but is delayed. Also it tries to offset the any residual bets (tiny amounts) left after the first greenup.

These are observations on behaviours beyond the original brief so more 'nice to have' as the servant works fine on one bet.

Thanks
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:21 pm
Hi

Update.
Point 1 No problem now I have used it - I thought originally it was greening up across the board rather than just the individual runner.

Point 2 Regarding doing another bet after greenup. Basically when the first bets have greened up, the servant indicator goes red. If I then left click to set the servant again, the indicator turns green but when you place a bet it doesn't offset unless you click on the dark blue centre price indicator column. It does then offset the bet as expected but is delayed. Also it tries to offset the any residual bets (tiny amounts) left after the first greenup.

These are observations on behaviours beyond the original brief so more 'nice to have' as the servant works fine on one bet.

Thanks
1, It might have been I was assuming you'd want this to be done on a selection basis so changed it

2, The conditions are checking for matched bets more than 0, which will be satisfied as soon as its been used once on a selection.
To use it multiple times on the same selection you'll need to add a 'Checkpoint Matched Bets rule' and insert it as your second rule - that will the reset all the matched bets on that selection as soon as the servant is started allowing it to be continually used
lavenham

Thanks I'll give it a try.
lavenham

Yes that works fine thanks.

Easy when you know how!
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:52 pm
Yes that works fine thanks.

Easy when you know how!
No probs, glad its sorted for you
lavenham

Hi Dallas,

In an earlier post I asked the following question (it was point 3)

In theory, would it be possible to combine your iceberg servant with this? Not a strategy I use at the moment but could be useful in the future. Not sure if it would be too complex and too involved to spend time developing.

Thanks
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:51 am
Hi Dallas,

In an earlier post I asked the following question (it was point 3)

In theory, would it be possible to combine your iceberg servant with this? Not a strategy I use at the moment but could be useful in the future. Not sure if it would be too complex and too involved to spend time developing.

Thanks
Yes, shouldn't be too difficult, you might want to consider how you want it to place bets and the % to use if the price moves before the full order is placed
tommyb1616

I cant find the download file anywhere?
thanks

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:54 am
This Servant is for general use on any market and can be used as either a ‘Safety Servant’ or as a regular servant by starting when required.

It uses the ‘Servant Context Selection’ so will trigger on which ever selection/s your mouse cursor is hovering over when started. Once started It will monitor that selection in the background while you get on with your manual trading.

When the servant sees the profit on that selection is greater than £0 it will step in and place 4 separate closing bets simultaneously each using 25% of the net stake at that time.

It will place the first 25% at the current best reverse market price, the next 25% is placed 1 tick higher, then 2 ticks higher and final 3 ticks higher therefore spreading your exit across 4 price points.

Once all these have been filled it will perform a quick green up to evenly spread out all your profit. If they have not all been matched 30 seconds before the off a final green up will be placed to ensure no open positions are taken in-play

To use the file just click on the Spread Exit if in Profit Servant.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your drop down boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=15194
Dallas

tommyb1616 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:07 am
I cant find the download file anywhere?
thanks

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:54 am
This Servant is for general use on any market and can be used as either a ‘Safety Servant’ or as a regular servant by starting when required.

It uses the ‘Servant Context Selection’ so will trigger on which ever selection/s your mouse cursor is hovering over when started. Once started It will monitor that selection in the background while you get on with your manual trading.

When the servant sees the profit on that selection is greater than £0 it will step in and place 4 separate closing bets simultaneously each using 25% of the net stake at that time.

It will place the first 25% at the current best reverse market price, the next 25% is placed 1 tick higher, then 2 ticks higher and final 3 ticks higher therefore spreading your exit across 4 price points.

Once all these have been filled it will perform a quick green up to evenly spread out all your profit. If they have not all been matched 30 seconds before the off a final green up will be placed to ensure no open positions are taken in-play

To use the file just click on the Spread Exit if in Profit Servant.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your drop down boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=15194
The link is at the bottom of the opening post - directly below the text you have quoted

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”