Cross Over Catcher Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This is a Servant for use on pre-race markets but could be used on others with some simple edits.

When you see a runner trade near a cross over (2.0, 3.0, 4.0 & 6.0) you can start the servant to monitor this for you, Its task is then to watch to see if a price breaks this
If it does so upwards it will immediately place a lay bet with a 3 tick offset with greening, if it breaks downwards it will place a back bet with a 3 tick offset with greening

When first started it must be within a few ticks of a crossover the servant will then use some signals to determine which side of the cross over the price is currently trading at and react with the bet as detailed above if it breaks the opposite way

If it does not go through the cross over within 60 secs of being started the servant will stand down, I would also advise not staring it within the last 60secs before the off to avoid it being triggered when in-play

To use the file just click on the ASC Crossover Catcher.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dw2work

sorry to sound thick what do you mean by cross over line cheers alan
Dallas

dw2work wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:28 am
A crossover is where the increment of odds change, ie above 6.0 the increments are .2 (6.2, 6.4 etc) below 6.0 the increments are .1 (5.9, 5.8 etc)
ShaunWhite

dw2work wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:28 am
Try this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON9pEnZ3rMk
dw2work

thanks for the help watched video really helpful cheers
markkirwan

Is there a way that I could keep the bets for say 30 seconds after the off time rather them being cancelled at the off?

As I've had 3 back bets today that didn't get matched that went on to win each causing a big loss :(
Dallas

markkirwan wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 pm
Is there a way that I could keep the bets for say 30 seconds after the off time rather them being cancelled at the off?
Yes you can add a 'keep unmatched bets rule' and set it to trigger anytime after your last bet/offset will of been placed

Then add a 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule armed 30 secs after going in-play
markkirwan

Thanks for that Dallas its most appreciated :D
ShaunWhite

markkirwan wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 pm
As I've had 3 back bets today that didn't get matched that went on to win each causing a big loss :(
Two words.... Practice mode.
waywyrd

Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but if "Then add a 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule armed 30 secs after going in-play", am I right in thinking that as a safety measure you could add rule 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule armed 60 secs before going in-play'?

Waywyrd.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:58 pm
Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but if "Then add a 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule armed 30 secs after going in-play", am I right in thinking that as a safety measure you could add rule 'cancel all unmatched bets' rule armed 60 secs before going in-play'?

Waywyrd.
Yes, that's correct
Thebest147

Could you use this in play on first 4 favourites, laying as you could green up quickly when the book is tight
Dallas

Thebest147 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:38 pm
Could you use this in play on first 4 favourites, laying as you could green up quickly when the book is tight
Yes, it can be run on any selection at anytime

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”