Spread Entry & Exit Servant (as shown in Peters video)

Share your servants
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:09 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:18 pm
Is there a servant to close out your position say you have 10 exits (10% net stake) from 1 to 10 ticks above entry at every 1 tick above the where you entered, say some of them got matched but 5 didn't, so now you need a servant to place those closing bets at the Best Reverse Price until matched then drag the others when they are closed to give you an average exit, just like Peter has shown in another video the best way to exit a trade
So assuming 5 of 10 spread bets are matched you then want the remaining (when you choose) to be closed at the best price?

I'm just not sure what you mean by the following?
then drag the others when they are closed to give you an average exit
So keep placing the closing bets (net 10% of stake) at the Best Reverse Price until either all closing bets are matched or until 0secs left
Jodami

Hi Dallas

I've got this Servant loaded as a Custom Column on the One Click screen but when I use back as an Iceberg Back and Lay but in that context it will only place a split stake on what the back and lay stake default is set on the One Click screen.

Is there a way of using this type of servant to back and lay to a set stake - for instance spreading a back stake of £50 at the best current three market prices and doing the same to a set lay liability say of £100. I'm sure I've seen a servant that is capable of doing this.
Dallas

Jodami wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:36 pm
Hi Dallas

I've got this Servant loaded as a Custom Column on the One Click screen but when I use back as an Iceberg Back and Lay but in that context it will only place a split stake on what the back and lay stake default is set on the One Click screen.

Is there a way of using this type of servant to back and lay to a set stake - for instance spreading a back stake of £50 at the best current three market prices and doing the same to a set lay liability say of £100. I'm sure I've seen a servant that is capable of doing this.
The stake can be changed on the parameters tab to whatever you want
Jodami

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:45 pm
Jodami wrote:
Hi Dallas

In the scenario that I mention which parameters would I need to set?
Dallas

Jodami wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:48 pm
Dallas wrote:
Jodami wrote:
Hi Dallas

You'd use a Fixed amount
Jodami

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:31 pm
Jodami wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:48 pm
Dallas wrote:

You'd use a Fixed amount
Thanks again.....

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”