Spread Entry & Exit Servant (as shown in Peters video)

Share your servants
mookmik

Thx Dallas :) i will give it a try then :)
Dallas

mookmik wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:51 pm
Thx Dallas :) i will give it a try then :)
NP, If you get stuck just post back
mookmik

Thx again Dallas, i will do so if i hit a wall :) its my first try so :roll: :)
mookmik

Darn Dallas, already a problem (sorry)

Under Automation Rules i get this message when i try to choose what i just made, any idea what this is about ?
154252.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

mookmik wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:47 pm
Darn Dallas, already a problem (sorry)

Under Automation Rules i get this message when i try to choose what i just made, any idea what this is about ?

154252.png
It needs importing into your Servant Manger (not Guardian), there is a link just above where you downloaded it from to a step by step guide
mookmik

Ok thx Dallas got it :? but the .baf was not 100% finished yet (i think) :D and it did stop my lay bet i had in Guardian, but no harm done, that lay bet was traded out.

I think i wait be course i am new to this Bet Angel Automation and there is so much info in this forum, that my head spin around lol i thought i cut edit the Baf in Guardian and copy it in Guardian and go from there, but that was a no go i understand now :oops:

I will stick with these i did import to Guardian for now, i need to study more :D
Dallas

mookmik wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:29 pm
Ok thx Dallas got it :? but the .baf was not 100% finished yet (i think) :D and it did stop my lay bet i had in Guardian, but no harm done, that lay bet was traded out.

I think i wait be course i am new to this Bet Angel Automation and there is so much info in this forum, that my head spin around lol i thought i cut edit the Baf in Guardian and copy it in Guardian and go from there, but that was a no go i understand now :oops:

I will stick with these i did import to Guardian for now, i need to study more :D
All files get fully tested for several days prior to upload so will work as per the description, unless you meant you'd stated editing and not finished it?

For what you are after

For example :
25% @ 1.40
25% @ 1.65
25% @ 1.90
25% @ 2.16

you just need to edit the 'Place at' option on the Parameters tab
The first rule can be left as it is (assuming you intend to place the bet at the price of your choice)
The second needs changing to 'Custom Ticks Above Servant Context Price' 25 ticks
The third needs changing to 'Custom Ticks Above Servant Price' 50 ticks

and so on

If you want the first bet just to be placed at the best price (rather than specifying one) you'd use
The first rule 'Best Market Price'
The second needs changing to 'Custom Ticks Above best Reverse Price' 25 ticks
The third needs changing to 'Custom Ticks Above best Reverse Price' 50 ticks
mookmik

Yes Dallas :) I started editing in Guardian and was not sure if all was set to go.

What I am after ?

For example in U/O= 1.5 market, if use 100 USD :

Than make 4 bets and trade out what 1 goal goes in.

25% @ 1.40
25% @ 1.65
25% @ 1.90
25% @ 2.16

If on betfair it say like 1.20 in U/O= 1.5 market before the match start, then i normal will wait xx min. and get better odds before i place my first bet, i can set 1 bet to trigger after xx min i saw in Guardian, when i did edit your .baf in Guardian :oops:

I use this method to trade if i go in the O/U 1.5 market and i trade out when 1 goal are made (or take a free bet maybe).

Other example was about second half, if it say as example 0-0 at halftime and i think/feel 1 goal will be made after halftime, i go in the O/U 1.5 market and make 3 bets if i use a 100 again then - 1 bet is 40 usd i place at odds at halftime, let us say odds are 2,0, then my second bet is 30 usd on odds about 4.0, and third bet is 30 usd when odds are 6.0 and when a goal are made i trade out.

I often use these trades on betfair, that is why i thought about it as an automation option in Guardian.

I am located in Denmark, so sometimes when they play soccer in a country like USA i maybe zzzz lol :D so i saw an option here to make these bets/trades in Guardian as xxx.baf and use them 24/7 for that matter :)

I will try the guide you made in your last posts, i can maybe use a .baf i have in Guardian and edit it so i have it as i did mention above.

Thx Dallas :)
Soma75

Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to automate the following using the spread exit servant?

If I lay at the current price at €100 it automatically places a spread back bet 50 percent at 3 ticks higher, 25 percent at 6 ticks higher en last 25 percent at 10 ticks higher than the lay price, then green up, all with one mouse click?
Realrocknrolla

hi dallas

i trust you are well.

pls could you advise me on how i can green up when the last 25% is matched on the exit servant back or lay.

rather than manually greening after..

hope this makes sense..
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:19 pm
hi dallas

i trust you are well.

pls could you advise me on how i can green up when the last 25% is matched on the exit servant back or lay.

hope this makes sense..
On the signal tab of the 'spread exit' rule set a signal on the selection
Then add a close trade on selection with greening rule, and add the following two conditions
Signal set condition - is the signal named (whatever you just called it) set on selection
Number of unmatched bets condition - on selection is equal to 0

That should do it
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:36 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:19 pm
hi dallas

i trust you are well.

hope this makes sense..
On the signal tab of the 'spread exit' rule set a signal on the selection
Then add a close trade on selection with greening rule, and add the following two conditions
Signal set condition - is the signal named (whatever you just called it) set on selection
Number of unmatched bets condition - on selection is equal to 0

That should do it
You sir…. deserve a pay rise 🤩
gstar1975

When I start the Servant before the time limit of 2 minutes it doesnt say "Pending" in orange it just stops and is Red.

Can anyone advise please?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:45 pm
When I start the Servant before the time limit of 2 minutes it doesnt say "Pending" in orange it just stops and is Red.

Can anyone advise please?
The rules are 'always armed' so will fire as soon as you start them, so the light will then be red to indicate they've fired or are no longer active
Esp2608

Hi,

I have followed a post by Dallas to set up a servant, which was straightforward. However, when I click 'start' and select a race, when I get the 'bellboy' ring, instead of a green circle, I get a red one and nothing works? Any ideas why? This is before the race, a good 10 mins before when the prices are still reasonably still.

Thanks

Elaine

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”