Back the Fav & Lay the 2nd Fav Servant

Share your servants
malgilb

Don't know what I am doing wrong but am running this servant in practice mode as is and it is not greening up after the 2nd bet is matched.
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:29 pm
Don't know what I am doing wrong but am running this servant in practice mode as is and it is not greening up after the 2nd bet is matched.
It will only match one of the two bets the one that is matched will place an offset bet with greening.

Its upto you what you do regards greening, keep, take SP etc at the off if the offset hasn't been matched
malgilb

I am doing this In Running. The first bet is being matched and the other one then being canceled. The bet is then offset but is not being greened up.
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:50 pm
I am doing this In Running. The first bet is being matched and the other one then being canceled. The bet is then offset but is not being greened up.
You can't guarantee a bet will be matched otherwise we'd make a profit everytime, once a bet is placed including an offset someone then needs to place a bet on the otherside to match it
malgilb

The bet is being matched.
malgilb

Really sorry I have tried it again on a couple of races and it is working.
ubfxu

From the initial description of the Servant:

"Once one is matched the other is immediately cancelled, the one that was matched will then place an offset bet with greening 10 ticks away."

Did you mean to say % instead of ticks - the Sample File is set up for a 10% offset?

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”