Create a No Lose Trade on One Selection & Profit on all Others Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This Servant is mainly intended for use on In-Running horse racing markets, but could easily be edited for use on other markets.

This servant uses the staking method ‘By Liability (Back & Lay) to create a no lose bet on the selection you start it on but profit on all others, you can get a better idea of how this works by reading this thread.
viewtopic.php?t=13551

Once started the servant will place a back bet at the current best reverse price using a £25 liability stake, it uses the ‘Servant Context Selection’ which means whatever selection your cursor is hovering over when started is the selection the servant will place its bets on.

Once the back bet gets matched an offset lay bet will then be placed also using a £25 liability stake at 10 ticks below the best reverse price of the back bet.

If the lay gets matched, then the trade will be complete, and you will have no liability (unable to lose) on that selection but will make a profit if any other selection wins – creating a no lose trade on one selection and profit on all others.

The servant can be started as many times as you require, just ensure the status light is red indicating the previous servant has stopped. You can of course intervene at anytime and either green up and/or stop the servant if required.

When you do start this servant, you want to be targeting something that is shortening or you believe is about to shorten, also because of the staking method used the higher priced the runner is the less liability you will have while only the back part is matched, so I’de suggest may be aiming for runners between 4.0 & 15.0 to get a decent risk to reward from it.

To use the file just click on the Create a no Lose Trade on One Selection & Profit on all Others.Baf attachment links below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Simonlofc

Thats brilliant thank you very much for this
bimbi

Excuse me Dallas ,can this be not set up to work on all markets for the day like it is on Guardian?
bimbi

And please ,how to do it to chose the best reversing price instead of certain horse,please?
Dallas

bimbi wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:02 pm
Excuse me Dallas ,can this be not set up to work on all markets for the day like it is on Guardian?
There is one already one available to do this on the fav in guardian
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13579

On the parameters tab you can select the 'Best Reverse Price' from the 'Place at' options
bimbi

But if is on the best reverse price ,must be on any horse ,not the fav . as it is in the rule,is this right?
Dallas

bimbi wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:37 pm
But if is on the best reverse price ,must be on any horse ,not the fav . as it is in the rule,is this right?
In which rule?

The servant version already places at best rev price on the selection its started on
The guardian version currently places the bets on the fav but places at the best price, the instructions on how to change this to best rev price are in my last response
Simonlofc

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 pm
bimbi wrote:
In which rule?

The servant version already places at best rev price on the selection its started on
The guardian version currently places the bets on the fav but places at the best price, the instructions on how to change this to best rev price are in my last response
worked like a dream today thanks again
bimbi

Thanks very much Dallas.
randybocina

Simonlofc wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Dallas wrote:
bimbi wrote:
In which rule?

Simon are you using this in Guardian or a servant?

Regards, Matt
Simonlofc

randybocina wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm
Simonlofc wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Dallas wrote:

In which rule?

Simon are you using this in Guardian or a servant?

Regards, Matt
Im using Dallas' servant nice high odds on one that you think will shorten a double figure one that will lead,DOB or whatever gives a good result
Pepperpot

Is there a video of this showing it in action .
RJM

This has got to be my favourite "Servant".

I have modified it to a "Lay" version and made a few other minor tweaks as well.

Thanks Dallas so much for your work as it is much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”