Iceberg Orders with Price Chaser Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:41 pm
maybe this is a point of my confusion ive never had a rule trigger more than once, If i simply have the rule trigger twice will it wait for the first bet to be matched before placing the second or does it jsut fire both off in one go (or whatever seconds between triggering) whether it matches or not.

Im still struggling to see why in the video above it doesnt jsut place 8 x£2 bets all at once at the best lay price in one instance.
A rule will continue to trigger each time it re-arms (and it has triggers left) as soon as all conditions are matched,
The servant above uses a unmatched bets condition to test the previous one was matched before the next can trigger
chucknorris

sorry i edited my comment after u had answered..

would it be sufficient if say i just had bets with a liability say £10 per bet, and its allowed to trigger 5 times.

I have total unmatched lay bets condition as < £2, that would in effect match me maximum 5 times for £50 as an iceberg, without any other need for stored value conditions?

..or could i have "number of unmatched bets conditions" set to less than 1, meaning once the bet gets matched it will then reload?
chucknorris

total unmatched lay bets condition doesnt make them iceberg, it still just sends orders as per normal. Is it possible for there to be an example automation with icebergs, it seems fairly integral to anyone looking to size up..
Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:06 pm

Is it possible for there to be an example automation with icebergs, it seems fairly integral to anyone looking to size up..
Thats what this servant does, an 'Iceberg' order is the process of placing bets in small parts one after the other as the previous one gets matched until a desired total is reached - so as nobody see's you've just placed a large order.

To place them upto a liability you can either use the instructions given on the last page or use the staking method 'By Liability' and arm the rule to trigger the number of times required to reach your total liability
and add a 'Number of unmatched bets condition' on selection is equal to 0
chucknorris

ill give it a try, shall see if it actually works
chucknorris

ok it works but it didnt work initially. If you have the bets armed to retrigger for 1 sec they still send all same time (most of the time). I reset it for 3 secs and works as per expectation.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”