Reverse DOB Front Runner Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

TheUndertones wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:55 pm
dollaryen wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Can this servant be modified to do the reverse, i.e. place a Back bet when the price hits 75% of the bsp.

Thanks
Did wnyone get this servant reversed as requested. i.e place the back bet when price hits 75% of the BSP? Or 50% so effectively a reverse dob, lay then back.

I would be interested if this could be done. Thanks.
I must have missed that previous message

But there are three or four variations of regular DOBing bots you can download from the full automation section (and edit to use as a servant)
viewforum.php?f=52

If you find one you like and get stuck using it as a servant just post to the end of the thread and i'll advise the changes needed
TheUndertones

Thanks Dallas, I will take a look at these.
TheUndertones

TheUndertones wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:55 am
Hi Dallas I have been through all of the posts but can't see anything referring to my query.

I am looking to lay a number of horses and then back them when they hit a third of the BSP, so a reverse trob if you like.

My problem is I can't order and place the back bet at a third of the odds as it will obviously just be taken on the current price. I seem to remember some thing about tracking the odds down through the servant or something (?) and being able to pounce quickly just as the horse hits the price. I am not expecting to get the exact third of the BSP but when I have tried something like this before, the price tumbles too quickly and I either miss it completely or it takes a much smaller price.

Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.
Dallas

TheUndertones wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:58 am
TheUndertones wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:55 am
Hi Dallas I have been through all of the posts but can't see anything referring to my query.

I am looking to lay a number of horses and then back them when they hit a third of the BSP, so a reverse trob if you like.

My problem is I can't order and place the back bet at a third of the odds as it will obviously just be taken on the current price. I seem to remember some thing about tracking the odds down through the servant or something (?) and being able to pounce quickly just as the horse hits the price. I am not expecting to get the exact third of the BSP but when I have tried something like this before, the price tumbles too quickly and I either miss it completely or it takes a much smaller price.

Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.
Any of these could be modified to what you are looking for

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=19933
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11314
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13629
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11620

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”