Reverse DOB Front Runner Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

r00ster76 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:39 pm
Hi Dallas,
It seems to be every race...the only change I made was to the staking.
Please see the log attached.log1.jpg
If you adjusted your staking the green up (back rules) will need there 'matched amount condition' adjusting also to match your new stakes
r00ster76

Cheers Dallas... I will try that.
Thanks again!
lskears92

Simonlofc wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:04 pm
Many thanks for this , it works great quickly becoming my fav servant
Is this still working favourably for you Simon?
dollaryen

Hi Dallas,

Can this servant be modified to do the reverse, i.e. place a Back bet when the price hits 75% of the bsp.

Thanks
TheUndertones

dollaryen wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Can this servant be modified to do the reverse, i.e. place a Back bet when the price hits 75% of the bsp.

Thanks
Did wnyone get this servant reversed as requested. i.e place the back bet when price hits 75% of the BSP? Or 50% so effectively a reverse dob, lay then back.

I would be interested if this could be done. Thanks.
Dallas

TheUndertones wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:55 pm
dollaryen wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks
Did wnyone get this servant reversed as requested. i.e place the back bet when price hits 75% of the BSP? Or 50% so effectively a reverse dob, lay then back.

I would be interested if this could be done. Thanks.
I must have missed that previous message

But there are three or four variations of regular DOBing bots you can download from the full automation section (and edit to use as a servant)
viewforum.php?f=52

If you find one you like and get stuck using it as a servant just post to the end of the thread and i'll advise the changes needed
TheUndertones

Thanks Dallas, I will take a look at these.
TheUndertones

TheUndertones wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:55 am
Hi Dallas I have been through all of the posts but can't see anything referring to my query.

I am looking to lay a number of horses and then back them when they hit a third of the BSP, so a reverse trob if you like.

My problem is I can't order and place the back bet at a third of the odds as it will obviously just be taken on the current price. I seem to remember some thing about tracking the odds down through the servant or something (?) and being able to pounce quickly just as the horse hits the price. I am not expecting to get the exact third of the BSP but when I have tried something like this before, the price tumbles too quickly and I either miss it completely or it takes a much smaller price.

Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.
Dallas

TheUndertones wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:58 am
TheUndertones wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:55 am
Hi Dallas I have been through all of the posts but can't see anything referring to my query.

I am looking to lay a number of horses and then back them when they hit a third of the BSP, so a reverse trob if you like.

My problem is I can't order and place the back bet at a third of the odds as it will obviously just be taken on the current price. I seem to remember some thing about tracking the odds down through the servant or something (?) and being able to pounce quickly just as the horse hits the price. I am not expecting to get the exact third of the BSP but when I have tried something like this before, the price tumbles too quickly and I either miss it completely or it takes a much smaller price.

Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.
Any of these could be modified to what you are looking for

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=19933
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11314
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13629
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11620

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”