Back or Lay Outside the Current Price Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

thepressure wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:54 pm
Thankyou for this. If trying to do L2B, would I have to run 2 servants, one laying and one price and then manually set the back one as well to complete my L2B?

Also can I launch the Context to Lay Servant whilst inplay, so I can pick my horse half way through the race?
It can all be done with one Servant
You can give a Servant as many or as few rules and conditions etc as you want

and yes you decide when to start/stop it, including in-play

I have a few in-play ones which scan for the exact market conditions I've given it but, I use TV pics to see how its running, where in the pack it is etc and if that looks good start the required servant and leave that pin point the exact entry/exit point, if I see something change on screen then I just stop it

Thats the beauty of servants, you get to use all the data/information only a manual trader has but it will trigger just as fast and without emotion as any automation bot
thepressure

Thanks,

Ive downloaded the context lay file and put in 50 for the odds and 0.20 for the stake, press play and the light is green on said horse, but it never lays, Ive tried this on several races but cant get it to actually make a bet? Any ideas?

Yeah ive tried this repeatidly, there is never an action to Lay said horse, what am i doing wrong?
Dallas

thepressure wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:48 pm
Thanks,

Ive downloaded the context lay file and put in 50 for the odds and 0.20 for the stake, press play and the light is green on said horse, but it never lays, Ive tried this on several races but cant get it to actually make a bet? Any ideas?

Yeah ive tried this repeatidly, there is never an action to Lay said horse, what am i doing wrong?
The rules file is set up so that you just click on the price you want it to trigger at

If you want to change it to just trigger at odds of 50 on your chosen selection the following needs to be done
The 'Mark Entry Price' rule needs removing
Then on the lay rule set that to place at 'Fixed Odds' 50
Then delete both conditions and add a 'Fixed odds' condition to test the price is greater than 50

You'll then be able to click anywhere on the ladder or one-click screen of the selection/s you want to lay
thepressure

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:17 pm
thepressure wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:48 pm
Thanks,

The rules file is set up so that you just click on the price you want it to trigger at

If you want to change it to just trigger at odds of 50 on your chosen selection the following needs to be done
The 'Mark Entry Price' rule needs removing
Then on the lay rule set that to place at 'Fixed Odds' 50
Then delete both conditions and add a 'Fixed odds' condition to test the price is greater than 50

You'll then be able to click anywhere on the ladder or one-click screen of the selection/s you want to lay
So in the context rules file there is a secion asking for odds and price, if im not meant to use that, then whats it for, how do i know what stake im using when just left clicking? Thanks for help so far by the way.

Ive changed as instructed I think, so I want £15 Liab at 50 odds which is 30p at 50p, and then I want a green up after 10 ticks, for example in the attached file/screen grab, is this right? I tried clicking as above without editing the file and still cant get the servant to place any bets, get the green dot, but not bets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thepressure

thanks, i think this is how you say setup?

Im guessing running like this should launch once the price hits 48 to place at 50 and then green up after 10 ticks?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”