Simple Scalping Servant

Share your servants
malgilb

I have tried it again with the same result.
Dallas

All but one of those bets from the log were cancelled before being matched

Have you changed the 'amount of matched bets condition' to the same value as the stake you've changed?
malgilb

All I have changed is the stake from £10 to £2 for the Back and Lay.
Dallas

You'll need to change that condition to match the stake
malgilb

Really sorry but you already know i'm new but i do not know what you mean.
malgilb

Got it! Working now. If I want the equivalent rule for Laying is it easy to edit this rule?
Dallas

If you mean start with a lay bet then yes, just swap the back and lay rules on the exsisting ones, and on the now back bet rule change the amount of matched bets condition to test the lay amount matched
malgilb

That's double dutch to me but i will have a go. Thanks again.
Dallas

Change the back bet rule to a lay bet rule
Change the lay bet rule to a back bet rule

Then change the 'amount of matched bets condition' from looking for the back amount to the lay amount
malgilb

Success! Thanks.
colmad

Hi Dallas,

I used Peter's original files until I spotted your's today. Thanks for adding that.

However, whereas Peter's rule applied the Back bet and successfully added the Lay bet, at the moment the Lay bet wont' activate.

I've changed the stakes to £1 and made sure to change that in the Parameters but still nothing.

The Back Bet seemed to have been fully matched too.

I noticed in the conditions tab on the Lay bet that its set at "the selection's total amount matched of your Lay bets - plus - £10 and wondered if that needs changing to the £1 stakes too?
Dallas

colmad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:07 pm
Hi Dallas,

I used Peter's original files until I spotted your's today. Thanks for adding that.

However, whereas Peter's rule applied the Back bet and successfully added the Lay bet, at the moment the Lay bet wont' activate.

I've changed the stakes to £1 and made sure to change that in the Parameters but still nothing.

The Back Bet seemed to have been fully matched too.

I noticed in the conditions tab on the Lay bet that its set at "the selection's total amount matched of your Lay bets - plus - £10 and wondered if that needs changing to the £1 stakes too?
On the one I posted yes, if you've edited the stakes the condition values will need changing too.
colmad

Thank you very much Dallas.

Colin
colmad

Hi Dallas,

I've made the changes but it's still not triggering. If you get a minute could you look at the file and see what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,

Colin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

colmad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:03 pm
Hi Dallas,

I've made the changes but it's still not triggering. If you get a minute could you look at the file and see what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,

Colin
Which parts not working for you?

I've just tried your file there and worked fine for me - placed the back bet then killed it if not matched in 10 secs, if it was matched it placed the lay bet

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”