Scalp using Money Waiting at Best 3 Prices Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:14 pm
Hi,

I've gone back and forwards on the set amount part of this servant, because rather than a fixed amount I'm looking to use a percentage difference on the WOM of money. Is this possible and am I looking at the wrong part of the rules file, because I can't find the right setting, if there is one, that works.

Waywyrd.
This one uses a percentage difference , it looks at the traded volume column rather than the money waiting but its the same principal, just different stored values being looked up
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18997
waywyrd

Hi Dallas,

Thanks will have a look at that.

Then I can sun myself on a beach somewhere. Lol. :lol:

Waywyrd.
jmb123

Hi, Does anyone know how to make it work when you live in Sweden? I use Swedish kronor. I suspect that something is wrong with the currencies.The only servant that works for me is a Simple Scalping Servant until I change the staking in edit chosen rules file and then it doesn't work anymore.I have tried to read the instruction manual but it is incredibly complicated when you are a beginner. Can anyone point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
twiddles

BetScalper wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:11 pm
Dallas,

With a few modifications your making it far too easy for us to make money. :)

Great stuff!!!!

Thanks

Mark
Hi there, can this be automated to run? i have it in practise mode going but cant work out how to automate. Also, is there a reason why it may put the back stake in at a lower price than the lay? im getting that a few times.
Thanks
Dallas

twiddles wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:37 am
BetScalper wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:11 pm
Dallas,

With a few modifications your making it far too easy for us to make money. :)

Great stuff!!!!

Thanks

Mark
Hi there, can this be automated to run? i have it in practise mode going but cant work out how to automate. Also, is there a reason why it may put the back stake in at a lower price than the lay? im getting that a few times.
Thanks
Its configured to place both the bets at the same time at best reverse prices so should never be able to place the back bet lower than the lay
If it happens again post a copy of the log so I can see what bets its placing

Regarding using it as a full automation file, its quite straight forward to do, you'll just need to change the context options on the two rules
ie, applied to servant context (change that to the selections you want it to apply to)
Context stake (enter the stake you want to use)

and that will do it

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”