Store Hi & Lo Prices Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:17 pm
I don't know if you noticed but I changed the rules I made changes and now I want the "the high traded price of a selection" and "the low traded price of a selection"
that would be the values ​​according to that ladder
High 3.95
Low 2.32

the problem is that I'm not able to capture these values ​​correctly :?
There is a spike filter to eliminate prices that only traded at small volume (relative to price), if you look at the high/low prices on the 'Market Overview' screen (the speedo icon), they should match the stored values you see in your log
murdok

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:31 pm

There is a spike filter to eliminate prices that only traded at small volume (relative to price), if you look at the high/low prices on the 'Market Overview' screen (the speedo icon), they should match the stored values you see in your log
yes it matched :D

is there any way to eliminate or bypass this sipke filter ?
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:45 pm
Dallas wrote:

yes it matched :D

is there any way to eliminate or bypass this sipke filter ?
No, there is no option to edit/remove it
murdok

murdok wrote:

There is a spike filter to eliminate prices that only traded at small volume (relative to price)

I'm trying to use this on greyhounds and it's getting a little bit complicated :(

Do you know what is the small volume value ?
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:51 pm
murdok wrote:

There is a spike filter to eliminate prices that only traded at small volume (relative to price)

I'm trying to use this on greyhounds and it's getting a little bit complicated :(

Do you know what is the small volume value ?
Its relative to price, so at higher prices it will require less volume to satisfy the filter.
A general rule for prices upto around 10.0 is that atleast £100 needs to be matched, so in the traded volume column on the ladder it would need 0.1 or more for prices less than 10.0
murdok

Dallas wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Its relative to price, so at higher prices it will require less volume to satisfy the filter.
A general rule for prices upto around 10.0 is that atleast £100 needs to be matched, so in the traded volume column on the ladder it would need 0.1 or more for prices less than 10.0

and because of that the rule does not work well with low values ​​and will never be accurate except in markets with a lot of money is there any way to get around this or another way to make a rule with signs?

And Dallas thanks for your explanations
whimsies

Is it possible just to see the high and low over a period and not the other entries

thanks

Mark
Dallas

whimsies wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 am
Is it possible just to see the high and low over a period and not the other entries

thanks

Mark
You could clear them after 'X' time then restart them, if you want a rolling hi/lo over time like the 'recently traded volume' works that will take a bit of setting up but yes could be done.
whimsies

Ok will give it a go
murdok

Dallas wrote:

Dallas wrote:

Hei Dallas

and if you make the rule "The Highest / Lowest Traded Price of a Selection" in an excel you also have these restrictions mentioned above ?

and thx for all the help
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:31 pm
Dallas wrote:

Dallas wrote:

Hei Dallas

and if you make the rule "The Highest / Lowest Traded Price of a Selection" in an excel you also have these restrictions mentioned above ?

and thx for all the help
Yes, the same spike filter is applied throughout Bet Angel including the high/low columns in Excel
brad1992

Hi,
I have been running this as an automation rule and I cant figure out how to lock the recorded values onto the initial favourite pre-off.
Once in play, it stores the highest price up until the point my selection falls out of row 1 and stops recording.

Is it possible to automatically capture the data on one selection regardless of its position ?
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Dallas

brad1992 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:14 pm
Hi,
I have been running this as an automation rule and I cant figure out how to lock the recorded values onto the initial favourite pre-off.
Once in play, it stores the highest price up until the point my selection falls out of row 1 and stops recording.

Is it possible to automatically capture the data on one selection regardless of its position ?
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
You can add a 'Fix market selection' rule and arm it to trigger once just before the hi/lo rules start triggering.
Details of exactly how it works are about half way down on this page of the user guide
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rule_types.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”