Store Hi & Lo Prices Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant can be used on any type of market, the purpose is to store the high and low price of a selection.

A lot of users have asked for a way of storing the high/low prices of a selection so rather than build a full servant example I’ve created just the bare template, uses can then decide how they want to use the high low prices it stores ie, trigger bets, alert etc

So just to be clear, once started it will only store the highest and lowest prices the selection trades at, its up to the user to add additional rules to use these hi/lo how they want.
I’ve also enabled logging so that it will record the high low prices to the log, once you're using it properly you might want to disable this to keep your log tidier. In the image below you can see how it stores the new hi/lo's to the log

Log.JPG

The rules all use 'Servant Context Selection' so to use this servant simply point your cursor at the selection you want to store the hi/lo prices for and start the servant in whatever way you want and it will begin storing that hi/lo prices for that selection/runner

How it Works

There are 3 rules within the servant to store the high/lo prices

Store Initial Prices
, As the name suggests this rule triggers once to store the initial hi/lo prices. It does this using stored values (when this triggers it will basically be storing the current back and lay prices)

Then as the price begins to move higher or lower the following rules will begin triggering.

New High, This rule uses a Stored Value condition to test the lay price is greater than the current stored value named hi (if it is the new price will be stored)
New Lo, This is identical to the rule above but for the new low price.

Downloading & Using the Servants

To use this servant just click on the ASC Store Hi/Lo Servant.Baf attachment link below and this will download them to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teambulldog

Thanks Dallas,
This will be a great help
Julian
mcgoo

Nice one Dallas.Improved my understanding and enhanced one of my bots at the same time :) :D Thanks :ugeek:
Rollox

Hi Dallas hope you see this, was wondering if there is a way to store these values but only if x amount traded at price.
I have been trying to do it but to no avail.
Many thanks
Rollox
Dallas

Rollox wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:27 pm
Hi Dallas hope you see this, was wondering if there is a way to store these values but only if x amount traded at price.
I have been trying to do it but to no avail.
Many thanks
Rollox
Yes, you can add a 'Stored Value Condition' and test the traded volume at a price

For the high rule you'd test the traded volume at the best lay price, and for the low rule it would be the traded volume at he best back price
Rollox

Thanks for the info Dallas shall try that.
murdok

hei guys

I have a doubt the rule records the Stored Initial Prices since the market opened or since a certain time ??
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:26 pm
hei guys

I have a doubt the rule records the Stored Initial Prices since the market opened or since a certain time ??
Its in the OP

So just to be clear, once started it will only store the highest and lowest prices the selection trades at, its up to the user to add additional rules to use these hi/lo how they want.
murdok

I’ve already noticed that sometimes it doesn’t capture or the right price as this image shows and the only thing I changed was to remove servant and put 1 favorite any idea why this happens ?

and thx Dallas ;)
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:24 pm
I’ve already noticed that sometimes it doesn’t capture or the right price as this image shows and the only thing I changed was to remove servant and put 1 favorite any idea why this happens ?

and thx Dallas ;)
The ladder screenshot was taken over 3mins after the first log entry, so the lowest price (the back price) must have risen from 4.3 to 4.6 in that time
murdok

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Its in the OP

op = "opening price" is that so?
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:01 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Its in the OP

op = "opening price" is that so?
Yes, thats correct
murdok

I didn't understand it well now I know, however I made changes to the rules and now I'm trying to catch the
low and high traded price of selection and even then there are flaws or I'm probably doing something wrong
as you can see in the image the low price has a tick difference but the high price is not according to the log it doesn't seem to detect prices well any ideia ?

I send the rule if you need to test

and thx Dallas ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

murdok wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:52 pm
I didn't understand it well now I know, however I made changes to the rules and now I'm trying to catch the
low and high traded price of selection and even then there are flaws or I'm probably doing something wrong
as you can see in the image the low price has a tick difference but the high price is not according to the log it doesn't seem to detect prices well any ideia ?

I send the rule if you need to test

and thx Dallas ;)
The rules store the hi/lo prices at the time its started (not the prices that have been traded at), so if you where to start it at the time the ladder image was taken it would store
High 2.38
Low 2.36

Then update as the back/lay prices reach new high and lows

There are seperate stored value options that will store the high and low traded prices
murdok

I don't know if you noticed but I changed the rules I made changes and now I want the "the high traded price of a selection" and "the low traded price of a selection"
that would be the values ​​according to that ladder
High 3.95
Low 2.32

the problem is that I'm not able to capture these values ​​correctly :?

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”